• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

warmsand

warmsand

cool
Mar 26, 2023
hey guys! just a couple questions regarding IC and CCS.

1. i've heard that IC doesn't offer discreet packaging (apparently the box says "nitrite" on it). can anyone whose received IC confirm this, and if anyone whose received from CCS, are they any better with the packaging?

2. how do each of them package the SN? as in, is it packaged in a way where it will stay fresh for weeks/months?

3. how long do each take to deliver? have there been any problems with the delivery for either of them in the US?

also, i have the source for IC but not CCS - is there anyone who can dm it to me? thank you so much!

Reactions: heavyeyes
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
IC has an option to buy 'Clean Packaging' removing any mention of nitrite or where it came from. It costs some extra money but probably worth it. I don't know about your other questions, sorry

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Jaqen H'ghar, warmsand, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023

1. i've heard that IC doesn't offer discreet packaging (apparently the box says "nitrite" on it). can anyone whose received IC confirm this, and if anyone whose received from CCS, are they any better with the packaging?

2. how do each of them package the SN? as in, is it packaged in a way where it will stay fresh for weeks/months?

3. how long do each take to deliver? have there been any problems with the delivery for either of them in the US?

also, i have the source for IC but not CCS - is there anyone who can dm it to me? thank you so much!
Here is a link to the post that shows the results that you asked about: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-for-any-nz-users-my-sn-arrived.113570/

Hi warmsand or anyone, could you please message me IC and CCS source please? I can't find a way to use the search function on this forum for some reason.

Reactions: warmsand and self destructing
warmsand

warmsand

cool
Mar 26, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Jaqen H'ghar
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
It seems I can't private chat with you, post more on the forum and then message me when you can PM people.
Thank you so much for reply warmsand, I think I am getting there. 👍

Reactions: warmsand
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
You have 39 posts, you should be able to receive Chats/Conversations, you probably have it disabled.

Dear GasMonkey, Thank you so much for the reply :heart:. It is enabled, but not sure when I will be granted access to DM and the search function. Maybe I need to wait a couple of days, not entirely sure though.

warmsand

warmsand

cool
Mar 26, 2023
Dear GasMonkey, Thank you so much for the reply :heart:. It is enabled, but not sure when I will be granted access to DM and the search function. Maybe I need to wait a couple of days, not entirely sure though.
It seems you joined earlier today. I think you need to wait one day before PMs are enabled. That's when they were enabled for me.

• Love
Reactions: Jaqen H'ghar and GasMonkey
Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
It seems you joined earlier today. I think you need to wait one day before PMs are enabled. That's when they were enabled for me.
Thanks warmsand, I was worried I needed to wait for a couple of weeks, thank you for the clarification, my friend :) 🙏👍

Reactions: warmsand
C

catgurl55505

Experienced
Feb 3, 2023

would you be able to PM me the source for IC and CCS?

NoLoveNoHope

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
Would it be possible to PM me all the information you get from this thread? I want to make a resource comparing the SN from IC and CCS.