• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Traveller, beyond this marker lies midworld
Mar 22, 2023
Is it just me or does the text on the picture of the bottle look goofy or off? I'm thinking about buying it but idk my gut says otherwise. Anyone else see what I'm talking about? Furthermore has anyone had it tested for being accurate bc I seen nitrate also having the blood color change.

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I don't think your image got saved, so you might have to try editing your post. I'm probably going to test mine, just in the off chance that I was sold nitrate in a mislabeled container. If you don't think the label is accurate, than testing is probably a good idea.

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
I don't think your image got saved, so you might have to try editing your post. I'm probably going to test mine, just in the off chance that I was sold nitrate in a mislabeled container. If you don't think the label is accurate, than testing is probably a good idea.
Oh I didn't post an image cause I think it would be flagged but its the one on the ccs supplier website.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Oh I didn't post an image cause I think it would be flagged but its the one on the ccs supplier website.

Okay, so anyone can look at it on there and see the picture you're seeing. Not sure why that didn't occur to me. :pfff:

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Idk, seems most people have found tye source legiti

B

blanket99

Feb 10, 2023
Is it just me or does the text on the picture of the bottle look goofy or off? I'm thinking about buying it but idk my gut says otherwise. Anyone else see what I'm talking about? Furthermore has anyone had it tested for being accurate bc I seen nitrate also having the blood color change.
I thought the same, but my bottle came with a different label, with the correct identifying info iirc. Not tested it though personally, it's gonna be a backup anyway

T

ThatStateOfMind

Warlock
Nov 13, 2021
My best guess is they had a photo of a bottle of sodium nitrate, or something, and photoshopped it. I say that because only part of it looked edited. I noticed this as well a few days ago but didn't make a post or anything lol

warriorofeld

warriorofeld

Mar 22, 2023
My best guess is they had a photo of a bottle of sodium nitrate, or something, and photoshopped it. I say that because only part of it looked edited. I noticed this as well a few days ago but didn't make a post or anything lol
Right right I was just wondering what other people thought is all..