lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
I mean is there ANY way of CBTing without my parents are the one's who find my body/any one who isn't related to the authority ? I don't want to be missing, just want the cops or whatever to be the one who find me. I'm frustrated as hell cause it seem to be impossible and I want to make it as less traumatic as I can.

Reactions: Sick Boy
brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
Go to the woods or some rural place. Someone will find you and they'll probably call the cops before contacting your family

• Aww..
Reactions: TAW122 and lost in my mind
lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
Go to the woods or some rural place. Someone will find you and they'll probably call the cops before contacting your family
I don't want to cause harm to a guy who accidentally ran into a dead body

brbr

brbr

May 2, 2019
Eventually someone will find your body. But, idk, try to fake a car accident or call the cops just before you CTB

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
In our day and age with video game violence and movie violence would any one be shocked by finding a dead body ?

lost in my mind

lost in my mind

Woman
May 3, 2019
In our day and age with video game violence and movie violence would any one be shocked by finding a dead body ?
I have a friend who is post traumatic because he saw someone jumping from a building... he suffer from that like crazy... now -he- want to ctb

Reactions: marcusuk63
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sadly, I don't think there is really any possible way for your body to not be found in short of death in the middle of an ocean and being lost at sea or deep in a secluded place (mountains, forest, desert, etc.). At any rate, there will always be a corpse/remains (even well after your body decomposes, there will still be bones) and someone will find it. So usually if you CTB in a place far away from your parents, then a third party will find it, either strangers or law enforcement and first responders.

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I have a friend who is post traumatic because he saw someone jumping from a building... he suffer from that like crazy... now -he- want to ctb
Different seeing some one kill themselves or get killed , i should think would be traumatic but finding a dead body not so much , i found one two months unfortunately , my closest brother , obviously deeply upset me but didnt traumatise me .