• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

7@vuse99

7@vuse99

Too tired to care.
Mar 9, 2023
I have just over 24 000 mg of Lithium. My doc warned me about lithium toxicity and especially with alcohol, an OD is most likely to be fatal.
Sleeping wise I have about 120 mg of Loprazolam and 600 mg of Zolpidem. Those are what I think are the most dangerous, but I also have stock left of the rest of the medication I've been prescribed for bipolar. Idk if lisdexamfetamine or lamotrigine can really be considered fatal, but I'm sure they could add to the effect. Last time I tried to OD on mostly paracetamol and anything I could reach but I was found and my stomach was pumped.

I live alone so the chances of being found are slim to none... Any thoughts on if this would work well? It's the easiest and most accessible method seeing as I already have all the above-mentioned medications and a load of liquor.

Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022

One post in there mentions the LD50 for Lithium Carbonate can range from 7mg/kg up to 751mg/kg. So say for example you was 70kg and to get a better idea of what an LD100 would be like, we double the LD50, which means you would have to take 105.14g of Lithium for lethal toxicity... That's a lot. Also I've read in that website that death will most likely occur due to kidney failure, and that's painful.

This PDF says the LD50 for Lithium Carbonate in rats is 525mg/kg. Going off of that with 70kg again, that's 73.5g. That's still a lot of Lithium Carbonate to ingest. Also vomiting is said to very easily occur at certain toxic levels, I dunno if antiemetics would even be enough to keep it down.

But still, since it sounds like a very unpleasant CTB, I can't recommend trying to overdose off of Lithium. Also I can never recommend overdosing on painkillers, they'll result in death from multiple organ failure. Paracetamol in particular when taking a fatal overdose, will result in death due to liver failure after 2 weeks of agonizing pain.

Reactions: 7@vuse99 and Krobo
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
Don't do that,,,the result is highly unpredictable and you will probably suffer a lot

Reactions: Scacie and 7@vuse99
7@vuse99

7@vuse99

Too tired to care.
Mar 9, 2023

One post in there mentions the LD50 for Lithium Carbonate can range from 7mg/kg up to 751mg/kg. So say for example you was 70kg and to get a better idea of what an LD100 would be like, we double the LD50, which means you would have to take 105.14g of Lithium for lethal toxicity... That's a lot. Also I've read in that website that death will most likely occur due to kidney failure, and that's painful.

This PDF says the LD50 for Lithium Carbonate in rats is 525mg/kg. Going off of that with 70kg again, that's 73.5g. That's still a lot of Lithium Carbonate to ingest. Also vomiting is said to very easily occur at certain toxic levels, I dunno if antiemetics would even be enough to keep it down.

But still, since it sounds like a very unpleasant CTB, I can't recommend trying to overdose off of Lithium. Also I can never recommend overdosing on painkillers, they'll result in death from multiple organ failure. Paracetamol in particular when taking a fatal overdose, will result in death due to liver failure after 2 weeks of agonizing pain.
Thank you. You've saved me what sounds like a terribly painful and unpleasant time.

Reactions: saionara and Shadowlord900
L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
I did the lithium OD in my late teens, I was found and the resulting hospital stay wasn't pleasant at all as they expelled it from my system.
I would never do it again, and I wouldn't wish anyone else to.

Reactions: 7@vuse99
UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
I went toxic on lithium from taking it regularly. It is NOT an experience I recommend.

Reactions: 7@vuse99
A

Already Gone now

Oct 15, 2022

Goddamn, that would feel like gargling battery acid. šŸ˜³

Reactions: Shadowlord900