Trapped123

Trapped123

Jun 21, 2020
After two years of doubts and considerations I have finally decided to cbt by hanging in the upcoming hours... Last night I received a very clear message that my time has just come. Though it's not goodbye thread, may I kindly ask to keep fingers crossed.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, AnxietyAttack44, Notwinnernotawin and 4 others
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Fingers crossed for you & wishing you wellness.
Last night I received a very clear message that my time has just come.
If I may ask, what was the "very clear message"?

Reactions: Trapped123, Fedrea and Saed
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Fingers crossed and wishh you success..

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Trapped123
O

On Edge

Mar 15, 2020
After two years of doubts and considerations I have finally decided to cbt by hanging in the upcoming hours... Last night I received a very clear message that my time has just come. Though it's not goodbye thread, may I kindly ask to keep fingers crossed.
Good luck.

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44 and Trapped123
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
An hour ago, you stood on that stool, with noose around your neck. Being all alone late at night and with nobody to interupt you. You said your goodbyes and threw away the phone. Then i guess you kicked away the stool.

If you are still here, wether you failed or gave up, im still here to talk to you anytime. Its ok to postpone..

If you went through with it, and succeeded, then i hope your trip was quick and painless. I hope there was no fear and panic. My candle is still running for you.

Bless your soul and rest well

Reactions: Solar1703 and TowerUpright
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
An hour ago, you stood on that stool, with noose around your neck. Being all alone late at night and with nobody to interupt you. You said your goodbyes and threw away the phone. Then i guess you kicked away the stool.

If you are still here, wether you failed or gave up, im still here to talk to you anytime. Its ok to postpone..

If you went through with it, and succeeded, then i hope your trip was quick and painless. I hope there was no fear and panic. My candle is still running for you.

Bless your soul and rest well
How do you know?