Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

Just bunch of meat and bones
May 28, 2023
Okay so this might be wierd or so , but is it bad that i want to CBT infront my family members.
I dont think i could ever cbt infront anyone. I would rather do it somewhere peacfull and on lonely place since i dont want anyone to stop me specially since i dont really have any fast metodths to rely on.

However big reason of my current mental state is them. I got put aside alot i consider myself as black sheep of family. I get verbally attacked for no reason by my dad all the time ,my mom doesnt really listen to me and im not close w my seebling that much as well. My parents as well basically princess treat my deprresed sis as well since she has some diagnozes and stuff . i feel left out , my father constantly bugs me that i can just move out and shit. when i point out some stff of how im misstreated or treated diffrently they just attack me more and deny it.
Mind not i requre minima expense, im paying for my bus card, i do my own laundry , even coook myself meals . i dont like eating w them anyways. i often am not home as welll since i dont like how it effect my mental health.

I also made my own doctors apoitment since ever. even w my therapist i get to see soon. they dont care when i tell them i feel sick and cant work instead of my sister(we weorke at same place) and just push me to do anways or go swap her and stuff . i cant sadly change my workplace since i dont have money to do drivers lesence .
thats why i got to this tought even tho i dont plan do to so since i dont wanna look at faces of people)they arent only ones but still) who traumatized me to the point i dont feel like person anymore, as well i dont want them to stop me or anything

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, Deathisbetter and pole
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through, I find it horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world. But anyway best wishes.

Rainy_Cloud

Rainy_Cloud

Just bunch of meat and bones
May 28, 2023
That sounds really awful what you've been through, I find it horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world. But anyway best wishes.
thank you <3