SuccoDiGelato

SuccoDiGelato

Dec 5, 2021
First of all I apologize for my bad English.
So, everything started about 1 year ago, I met a boy, his name was Ludwig.
Everything was beautiful with him and I suddenly fell in love for him.
He was so kind, gentle In short he was my perfect tipe of men.
We had a beautiful relationship, everything was too perfect... In March doctors had diagnosed A brain cancer too deep to be removed, so he was dying, my poor Ludwig was slowly dying and I cannot do anything to help him.
Now he's dead, I'm without my real love and this is just... You know, shit I don't know how to say it in English sorry :(
To make it short, I can't live without him anymore, I know that for someone my reason to CBT can be a bit stupid, but I feel like I don't have a part of me, the most important part of my heart.
This is the first time that I talk about this with someone, I mean... I talked just one time about this with my older sister, and he literally started to laugh at me.... So yeah, this is my reason.
I apologize another time for my really bad English.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jaded Pear, LittleBlackCat, random_observer and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine that must be painful to go through, there is no such thing as 'stupid' reasons, nobody needs to justify their reasons for leaving this world. I'm sorry you are in this situation, losing someone can be devastating. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jaded Pear, random_observer, tiredsadandlonely and 3 others
SuccoDiGelato

SuccoDiGelato

Dec 5, 2021
I can imagine that must be painful to go through, there is no such thing as 'stupid' reasons, nobody needs to justify their reasons for leaving this world. I'm sorry you are in this situation, losing someone can be devastating. I wish you the best.
Thanks for comforting me... It's a bit strange to say, But I'm on sanctioned suicide for about a month and I always wanted to be your friend, I don't know why, you are just so sweet

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaded Pear
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'm so sorry this happened. I don't think your reason to CTB is stupid. Losing a romantic partner is devastating, and I know you're in a lot of pain right now. RIP Ludwig.

Reactions: Jaded Pear and SuccoDiGelato