• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Me Me Me

Me Me Me

May 9, 2022
I have no access to any other form of CBT, after several months of trying to get the chemicals you recommend here, plus trying to get insecticides and other forms of CBT to no avail. Because firstly I don't have money and secondly I live in a third world country where having access to these things costs a lot of money, money that I don't have.

So I came up with a final method: exsanguination. I have bought razors and approximately 30 tablets of anticoabulant. I plan to take 15 pills to cut as much of my body as possible and then take 15 more. In addition to this I plan to buy a visturi and stab myself in the femoral artery (while I am under the influence of anticoabulants) what do you think of this CBT method? It is my last option, where I live there are not even buildings more than two floors high.

• Aww..
Reactions: y'ffre and Xiaomi
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Sounds like a very painful and horrific way to die to me. Sorry your options are so slim.

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
I would advise to stab the neck artery instead of the femoral. Both are take very deep stabs to puncture, but stabbing the neck artery should result in a higher success rate, but if you can only work up the courage to stab the femoral artery, make sure to stab the right spot.
And have you looked into hanging, or jumping in front of a train. Partial hanging is pretty accessable but it's hard to die from it, it's also pretty easy to set up. You can get brain damage from it too. Jumping in front of a train is pretty fast death, but if you time it wrong and survive. The consequences are severe. Missing limbs and debt, although depending on your medical system they might not be able to save you or after they find out you have no money they might leave you to die.

Last edited:
X

Xiaomi

Taking a break: October 24, 2023 and onwards
Aug 8, 2020
Dear, you don't have to suffer. There are plenty other methods. Bedsheet + doorknob = partial hanging. Or SWB.

Roland7979

Roland7979

Mar 20, 2023
I was curious to why there were no Exsanguination megathread. I saw a cctv video where a person in Australia who was in a fight got stabbed in his neck. He was on the ground unconscious within 7 seconds. I've been thinking about the carotid artery a lot, but it seems like locating it is a pain in the neck (pun intended)

Reactions: y'ffre