ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
this is hell. i want to runaway and just do it anyway. i had everything ready. i felt in such peace and now I will once again have to wait.

i hate this. i hate being here. i just want to go. why is it that everything is constantly stopping me? why can't I leave?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weary Soul, Lost in a Dream, Wraith and 20 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I believe Salvador Dalí once said "Artists are not allowed to die".
Are you an artist?

Edit: Found it " When you are a genius, you do not have the right to die, because we are necessary for the progress of humanity. "

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, GoneGoneGone, death137 and 7 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'm sorry you're in so much pain and you want to leave badly. I thought I had to delay mine yesterday because my truck wouldn't start up, but got it working thanks to Autozone. Just hope it can make the trip without dying out on the highway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wraith, Huntfish34, death137 and 5 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I feel exactly the same! I want to leave but something is stopping me constantly. My life is shit, I don't have friends, I don't have girlfriend, I'm dumb & poor, I'm addicted to alcohol and drugs yet I can't ctb. I have means to go away peacefully but I cannot make that final step. It's so fucking annoying.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: I screwed up, Robyn, Wraith and 10 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
That's such a painful situation to be in, I'm so sorry. Is there any way you can ctb anyways? Nothing else should be able to influence your date but you, so it being forced back is the worst thing, I really feel for you. I hope you can find your peace soon, it's so terrible things like this can happen.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, death137, Ghost2211 and 2 others
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
I believe Salvador Dalí once said "Artists are not allowed to die".
Are you an artist?

Edit: Found it " When you are a genius, you do not have the right to die, because we are necessary for the progress of humanity. "
i wouldn't say so. unfortunately i am nothing but a waste of space and resources.

although, pain seems to be always accompanied by some degree of art, even if you are not an artist yourself.
That's such a painful situation to be in, I'm so sorry. Is there any way you can ctb anyways? Nothing else should be able to influence your date but you, so it being forced back is the worst thing, I really feel for you. I hope you can find your peace soon, it's so terrible things like this can happen.
only if I runaway from home and disappear, that would be hard and a more painful way to say goodbye, but honestly, i am so tired and frustrated and desperate that i might do it anyway.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Silvermorning, death137 and 5 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Salvador Dali: Intelligence without ambition is like a bird without wings.

I guess I'm a Moa.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, death137, ecmnesia and 1 other person
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
I hope you'll be able to find peace soon :heart: Good luck :hug:

• Love
Reactions: death137, ecmnesia, SmellyRat and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sorry to hear your plans got disrupted. I can imagine how frustrating that is. I hope things get sorted out for you soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: muffin222, Huntfish34, death137 and 2 others
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
we're in the same boat. Whenever I think I'll make it, an obstacle appears. this pandemic does not help at all unfortunately

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Edenelle, Huntfish34, death137 and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
the hardest thing now it's managing my impulses in order to not fuck this chance up.

as much as I hate to, i have to suck it up and wait for the right time. pretty ironic that i am having such difficulty when i keep saying to everyone around here how they should not rush things.

thanks for the heartwarming replies guys. this forum is the only thing that still gives me strength to hold on.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Silvermorning, grungeCat and 4 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
thanks for the heartwarming replies guys. this forum is the only thing that still gives me strength to hold on.
If you know you want to die and have a plan (not impulsive etc) that might not be good thing..
Humans like most animals need real life contacts.
Sometimes it feels SS is prolonging my life in the form of a distraction from ctb.
But only I'm to blame for making more posts instead of just ending it lol

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: muffin222, ecmnesia, Huntfish34 and 2 others
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
If you know you want to die and have a plan (not impulsive etc) that might not be good thing..
Humans like most animals need real life contacts.
Sometimes it feels SS is prolonging my life in the form of a distraction from ctb.
But only I'm to blame for making more posts instead of just ending it lol
This site is literally the only thing in my life that puts a smile on my face, at least sometimes.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul, muffin222, ecmnesia and 4 others
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
the hardest thing now it's managing my impulses in order to not fuck this chance up.

as much as I hate to, i have to suck it up and wait for the right time. pretty ironic that i am having such difficulty when i keep saying to everyone around here how they should not rush things.

Really sorry to hear this as I have been following your journey, from a selfish point of view and I'm sure a lot who speak to you on here feel the same, I'm kind of glad you are still here...at the same time I would like you to get the peace you desire...maybe its just postponing the bus ride for a little longer...stay safe brother...your SS family are here...

• Love
Reactions: ecmnesia and Huntfish34
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

Aug 30, 2020
sometimes I feel that too. but i don't think that's a bad thing.

I've been by myself since always and it's so good to finally belong somewhere, even if we all don't know each other. It's not that I will give up on cbt, but it's a relief to know that I can count on a community to support while I am still here. We all deserve to feel embraced, even if it's only temporary.

Personally, i will miss this place and you guys a lot when its all over, and it pains me to see so many kind people leaving and struggling, but at the same time I am glad that you will achieve peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: StateOfMind, Edenelle, Wraith and 1 other person