D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
My brother has ordered me some extra strength capsules from a reputable source. I'm guessing that it might be better to start with a smaller dose and build up?
I imagine this stuff will effect everyone differently. Can I hope for a little pain relief? If it relaxes me I'm really hoping it won't make me sleep cus I need to be up in the night.
Any experiences or advice?

Nb: I've tried to use the search function but it rarely works on my phone for some reason.

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
CBD has no psychoactive ingredients. You will not feel "high" off pure CBD. It's just a pain relief. CBD is safe for toddlers if it's actually pure. start small, figure out what you need. Taking too much won't hurt you or get you too high, it will just be too fucking expensive haha.

Reactions: Escargot Shorts, SuicidalSymphonies, puppy9 and 1 other person
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
My brother has ordered me some extra strength capsules from a reputable source. I'm guessing that it might be better to start with a smaller dose and build up?
I imagine this stuff will effect everyone differently. Can I hope for a little pain relief? If it relaxes me I'm really hoping it won't make me sleep cus I need to be up in the night.
Any experiences or advice?

Nb: I've tried to use the search function but it rarely works on my phone for some reason.
It really is good. As he ordered you hemp or pure?

Reactions: Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
It really is good. As he ordered you hemp or pure?

Hemp? Hemp is one of the other benifts the plants supply. Hemp is the leaf. You can get hemp seeds, hemp clothes, none of them is illegal because it came from a male plant that can't get you high. Female plants produce THC. Hemp should replace cotton but that's another conversation entirely. Hemp is not something you order for relief, hemp is a product just like any other fabric. People don't get hemp pills, that's not a thing.

Last edited:
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've done quite a bit of research into this and tried it myself many times, cbd is kind of a mixed bag when it comes to effectiveness, some people find it a miracle drug and others have absolutely no effects from it.

in my experience, i need a really large dose to feel any pain relief and a very mild anxiolytic effect, it also works best when used with at least a bit of thc. i use it almost every night to get some sleep and to relieve some pain. it works great when you manage your tolerance because just like many other drugs, it builds tolerance extra fast.

don't be afraid of starting with a high dose, it has almost no side effects and you won't get high just on cbd, plus many people find that lower doses are completely ineffective.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
i've done quite a bit of research into this and tried it myself many times, cbd is kind of a mixed bag when it comes to effectiveness, some people find it a miracle drug and others have absolutely no effects from it.

in my experience, i need a really large dose to feel any pain relief and a very mild anxiolytic effect, it also works best when used with at least a bit of thc. i use it almost every night to get some sleep and to relieve some pain. it works great when you manage your tolerance because just like many other drugs, it builds tolerance extra fast.

don't be afraid of starting with a high dose, it has almost no side effects and you won't get high just on cbd, plus many people find that lower doses are completely ineffective.
Thanks for the info. I'm wary of it making me sleep. I have polyuria and nocturia (excessive night time urination). If I don't get up to pee all night I'll go into urinary retention which would be disastrous. It's hugely frustrating cus I really need to sleep.

sullengirl

sullengirl

Nov 1, 2019
I have been using CBD consistently for months now! It does require you to build up for a while depending on your body, and you would likely be able to figure out your right dose if you slowly increase it. Just a little bit a couple times a day will begin to stimulate your endocannabinoid system. As mentioned, a good brand is damn expensive, and I've noticed more painkilling properties from some brands more than others. Personally, I began to notice some benefits after slowly building up to 20-25mg after a few weeks, and it's helped a lot with various pains, anxiety, and Crohn's symptoms. I will warn you that it helps me a lot with insomnia, and I now sleep like a baby. I figure if you start low and slow, you should be able to wake up.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Wizard
May 14, 2018
I read that "full spectrum cbd oil" is the best.

CBD didn't help me with mental illness unfortunately.

Cannabis on the other hand is a cruel miracle for me. I live in a legal and medical state. I find the one strain that cures me and it either stops working or the dispensary runs out of it. I also can't get the doses right and I get very bad mood swings when I miss a dose. It's also very expensive. I also don't like being high all the time.