Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Due to recent reports that has come to our attention in regards to users' interactions outside the website, we would like to remind members that we can not make decisions and protect them when they choose to take their communication outside of the website. We would like to remind everyone to be kind and treat each other with respect and good intentions but unfavourable things could happen and people can feel unsafe, exploited or exposed. Since thats the case, please be careful when you decide to exchange contact information or deal with anyone from this forum and treat them with suspicion first to protect yourself first and foremost.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: itsnotthatserious, GentleJerk, lostautist and 22 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I could not agree more. Thanks for this!

• Love
Reactions: itsnotthatserious, Jaded Pear, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Don't exchange pics with this liar! :angry:

I legitimately believed I had an average sized dick until my 20s.
As it turned out, it's actually a monster.
@Silenos

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, miserableforever, Jaded Pear and 15 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Oh I did learn my lesson the hardest way. You live you learn and move on that's what I'm trying to do.
Don't exchange pics with this liar! :angry:

@Silenos
Omg, really???? It's prob the opposite. Speechless that post is still on.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Mixo
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
As someone who was treated badly by another member outside of the forum, I agree.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GentleJerk, lostautist, Jaded Pear and 6 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am glad I never had a really very bad experience with private chat. However one time someone very shady claimed after a private conversation I was a pro-lifer. Before that he wanted me to do something similar like documenting my own suicide. Later he was banned from this forum don't exactly know why.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: GentleJerk, Jaded Pear, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
I've had two odd ones in my time who both turned out to be, well, a bit weird tbqh and very quick to bring a confected drama back to the site, so if you do take conversation away from here, always keep receipts (and if they ask you to delete your private chat for security reasons don't fucking do it).

• Informative
Reactions: GentleJerk, ImsooDone1N, little helpers and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I second this. It's understandable that members cultivate friendships - I have done so myself here - but it's still important to be cautious and mindful of the risks of exchanging contact information.

The only contact information I have ever given anyone here is my Discord (in disclosing that, I am neither encouraging nor discouraging others to communicate outside of the forum), certainly not email addresses, phone numbers or any identification and I would advise members to be very careful with how much personal information they divulge, no matter how much they think they know someone.

Evidence of serious allegations such as a member being abusive or predatory is extremely important. Several members have reported incidents to us as of late without providing proof. In the absence of this we cannot take action, because it becomes a situation of word against word. I strongly advise members to not delete conversations that take place on or off the forum (including messages that prove contact details were exchanged to begin with). If a serious offence is committed that could compromise the safety of members, it's essential to provide as much evidence as possible when submitting a report.

• Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, lostautist, miserableforever and 9 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I only had a really bad situation once, and immediately the mods helped.

Reactions: GentleJerk