C:/

C:/

Apr 10, 2023
Hey Sasu, been a minute since I have been active.

Spent a couple months going through some shit and trying to get better, but I am now back to square 1. Used to own a pretty active unofficial discord server with a pretty tight community, but once I left it died. I had my planned suicide 2 weeks ago, but that didn't go through. It is fucking hard and it kills me that I relapsed on this site. I broke tonight and had to scroll. I wish I was able to break free from my mess called my "mental health". I an just weirdly attracted to the site, as nihilistic as that sounds.

I started cutting again, I started alcohol again, I wish i wasn't such a lazy and weak person. Fucking hell, i can barely pass classes and here I am worrying about every single little detail about myself. My self image is in shambles.

I hope it isnt just me that tries to take a break from this site and fails.
Sorry to everyone I ghosted.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and NoLoveNoHope
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Hey Sasu, been a minute since I have been active.

Spent a couple months going through some shit and trying to get better, but I am now back to square 1. Used to own a pretty active unofficial discord server with a pretty tight community, but once I left it died. I had my planned suicide 2 weeks ago, but that didn't go through. It is fucking hard and it kills me that I relapsed on this site. I broke tonight and had to scroll. I wish I was able to break free from my mess called my "mental health". I an just weirdly attracted to the site, as nihilistic as that sounds.

I started cutting again, I started alcohol again, I wish i wasn't such a lazy and weak person. Fucking hell, i can barely pass classes and here I am worrying about every single little detail about myself. My self image is in shambles.

I hope it isnt just me that tries to take a break from this site and fails.
Sorry to everyone I ghosted.
Everyone is interested in the macarbe, ask Netflix. Perhaps you're just not ready to go. When emotions run high, that's really not the time to make such a decision. CTB should be made with a cool calm head.

Reactions: peace_van