• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I doubt she'd welcome a mail from any of us old ASHers anyway. We all enjoyed our arguments with her. I have them all messaging me saying so.
It's actually quite funny for us.

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I doubt she'd welcome a mail from any of us old ASHers anyway. We all enjoyed our arguments with her. I have them all messaging me saying so.
It's actually quite funny for us.

I've given up trying to reason with the unreasonable. Mostly. Sometimes I get sucked in, but I try to avoid it.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and kkatt
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
My grandpa always referred to dying as "catching the bus", and he never used a computer or cell phone in his life. And it was about dying, not suicide. I'm confused where he got it from when everywhere else it's used as "suicide" and says it's from ASH. When did ASH start using the term? I used ASH a long time ago and don't really remember it amymore, and don't remember "ctb" being used there. I wonder if it just originated with some really obscure group then got picked up by ASH and popularized to mean something different.

Sometimes when I click on a forum I get random topics appearing in random order, and this one was at the top. Does this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: kkatt