W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
How do you manage to practice carotid compression? I can find my pulse, but can't even compress my jugulars with my hands. I've managed to compress my jugulars with a neck tie and rolled socks, but can't get it tight enough to compress the arteries. Most of the time I just feel like I'm squeezing my tonsils until I feel the need to swallow.

(Throwing in some venting - I want a private anchor point! Or strong enough sedatives that a plastic bag would do it! Or access to inert gasses without raising suspicion and spending all my money! Or chemicals that would be a more "reliable" OD! I hate how my disabilities are preventing me from even finding a bus to get on! )

D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
I think it's just practice and trial and error. That Swedish streamer guy seemed to go out in 5-10 seconds once he committed to it.

Reactions: wanttodie12345
W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
I think it's just practice and trial and error. That Swedish streamer guy seemed to go out in 5-10 seconds once he committed to it.
Haven't seen that one, but I watched the choking game video and she make it look easy. Slightly different I think, as they were demonstrating passing out after the pressure was released, but yeah. Jugular compression, got it, just haven't found a way to tighten down enough for carotids I guess.