• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
So I've decided to ctb through carotid artery compression, preferably using partial suspension. I tried a few days ago but I couldn't seem to get enough pressure to pass out, so I have a few questions about how to do it properly, as well as a few regarding the date I have chosen and what to do in my last few days.

Is partial or full hanging more reliable for carotid artery compression?

Can I use a bedpost instead of a doorknob as this way I think I could get more downwards pressure, my doorknob is also loose so I don't think it's very stable.

Is a rope with thickness of about 1cm safe enough? I'm not sure how much the body thrashes when the artery is compressed, or if there's any way to reduce thrashing.

Which position is most reliable in partial suspension, and how much alcohol is enough to help suppress survival instincts to maintain the position? When I attempted before I found it incredibly hard not to stand up (from a crouching position) when my vision went blurry and face started to go numb.

Should I eat or drink much before my attempt, as I heard you will lose control of your bowels and I would prefer my body to be find in as nice a state as possible.

Is there any benefit in padding my neck, if so how do I do it enough to reduce bruising/cutting without making it harder to compress the artery?

I also have a few questions about the date I have chosen and how to spend my last few days.

I plan to ctb on the fifteenth of December (hence the username), in the evening. However there are a few problems I have realised: it is the date of my friend's birthday and I don't want to ruin it for her by remembering it as the date I died. I should be home alone for two and a half hours in the evening, however there is a chance this time frame could change or be incorrect as it is entirely dependent on if my dad is going to go out or not, or if he comes home early. I want to ctb as soon as possible and as far as I'm aware the next opportunity I have will be on Monday, however then I worry it's even closer to Christmas and will make the holidays harder. Should I risk it on the fifteenth or wait?

Also, is it worth spending my last week or so trying to act happy and cheerful for everyone around me? I've been empty for the last month or so as my suicidal thoughts have peaked and I don't particularly want to be remembered as being depressed and moping around all day. How would I manage to get some energy to act like everything's fine for the last week, if there's even any point in doing so?

Reactions: Altvtysp, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
P

Peter

Oct 19, 2018
Am in the same soup as well but with me i cant worry about the afterwards.thats something i cant add to my sorrows.i am going to walmart this morning to buy a nylon rope so i can start planing all over again cos i had to leave my old apartment and leaving with afriend but he works everyday so i have time to do this just dont worry too much about it working cos if u read and follow the simple rules it will work

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
P

Peter

Oct 19, 2018
Am just getting used to the closet he has.its about 6ft and am 6ft 2inches tall so i have to go partial hanging with my body in a form of kneeling or back facing towards the foor suspending or sitting.am really thinking

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Am in the same soup as well but with me i cant worry about the afterwards.thats something i cant add to my sorrows.i am going to walmart this morning to buy a nylon rope so i can start planing all over again cos i had to leave my old apartment and leaving with afriend but he works everyday so i have time to do this just dont worry too much about it working cos if u read and follow the simple rules it will work
I wouldn't recommend using a nylon rope -from my research they're not very strong. Best of luck passing over, sending hugs and hope you find peace soon.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
don't drink much before or you may lose too much motor function to be able to ctb.

15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
don't drink much before or you may lose too much motor function to be able to ctb.
Yeah, just need to find the right amount to overcome survival instincts without being drunk out of my mind. Thanks for the reply

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah, just need to find the right amount to overcome survival instincts without being drunk out of my mind. Thanks for the reply
for me if I'm on an empty stomach 2 5% beers get me pretty buzzed but I'm a lightweight. if I do hard liquor 2 shots should do me good.

Also, is it worth spending my last week or so trying to act happy and cheerful for everyone around me? I've been empty for the last month or so as my suicidal thoughts have peaked and I don't particularly want to be remembered as being depressed and moping around all day. How would I manage to get some energy to act like everything's fine for the last week, if there's even any point in doing so?

Also to answer this question iTS hard for some to fake being happy when you are that depressed but to be honest if you really want to try you could drink a little and get some caffeine. That perks me up atleast to the point where i can talk to people easier in a group and i come off happier.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
for me if I'm on an empty stomach 2 5% beers get me pretty buzzed but I'm a lightweight. if I do hard liquor 2 shots should do me good.

Also to answer this question iTS hard for some to fake being happy when you are that depressed but to be honest if you really want to try you could drink a little and get some caffeine. That perks me up atleast to the point where i can talk to people easier in a group and i come off happier.
Thanks for the advice, I'll probably try drinking and stuff to get me by and use that to try and figure out how much will be enough to stop survival instincts kicking in

A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Have you looked into the tourniquet method or the night night method? You can do both of those whilst lying down.

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Have you looked into the tourniquet method or the night night method? You can do both of those whilst lying down.
No, I haven't heard of either of those but I'll definitely look into them. Thanks for the suggestion

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Afterman and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Alexanderr26

Dec 10, 2019
Hey there!
I have made experiments on.my with the belt bellow..it work.fine as hell!!
Last time.i was having a black.out in like 5 sec,I released the belt and still right hand was shaking badly.
Then felling was like getting a sleep fast, you lose you senses and that's it....
The belt was not so high on my neck, do you guys think it's a problem?if I start shaking and the belt will.move, inwill wake up or? I tried whit a rope but could not black out, whit the belt it's more easy.
Please give me some.advice,I wanna go on leaving soon enough,my depression it's killing me.
Sorry for my English!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20191212_221342.jpg
    IMG_20191212_221342.jpg
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 53