• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
So I tried partial a few months ago and completely failed. I think hanging or the night night method is the only way I can go because I can't access many drugs and cooking up cyanide poison seems kind of dodgy to me... I know finding the "sweet spot" is hard for many people, myself included, but does anyone know if it's anatomically impossible for some reason? Am I just not trying hard enough or is it genuinely impossible for some people to compress the carotid arteries?

Reactions: Steven88
YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
I tested partial hanging today and it seems a lottery to find a sweet spot. However, I achieved some strange sensation when I put the knot behind my neck and I started to panick, so I guess the key is to pressure just the center of the neck to et the carotid pressured.

Seul

Seul

Dec 3, 2020
I tested partial hanging today and it seems a lottery to find a sweet spot. However, I achieved some strange sensation when I put the knot behind my neck and I started to panick, so I guess the key is to pressure just the center of the neck to et the carotid pressured.
Would you mind giving me a few more details? Like was the knot in the centre of the neck and how was your head positioned?

Reactions: epic1959