• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

icecrunch

icecrunch

whats gud
Jun 29, 2023
i'm aware theres already threads about this but i don't understand most of them and they don't fit my current conidition lol
if i were to have myself in a small bathroom, tape around the door and close up any open spot, set burning coal in aluminum foil or in a pan in the middle of the bathroom and sit there until i lose conciousness and hopefully die would it work? i have eyes on this method because i hear it's painless like falling asleep n that's exactly what i want, something painless and doesnt mutilate body gruesomely so the people who find my corpse can go through less fatigue. other ppl say i'll get headaches or throw up but i think i can handle that. rn i only have 2 coal cubes that are smaller than my palm and i don't think they'd work so how much coal should i need?
I could also do it in the kitchen where i could keep the stove on as the coal burns

Reactions: 90starve
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i'm aware theres already threads about this but i don't understand most of them and they don't fit my current conidition lol
if i were to have myself in a small bathroom, tape around the door and close up any open spot, set burning coal in aluminum foil or in a pan in the middle of the bathroom and sit there until i lose conciousness and hopefully die would it work? i have eyes on this method because i hear it's painless like falling asleep n that's exactly what i want, something painless and doesnt mutilate body gruesomely so the people who find my corpse can go through less fatigue. other ppl say i'll get headaches or throw up but i think i can handle that. rn i only have 2 coal cubes that are smaller than my palm and i don't think they'd work so how much coal should i need?
I could also do it in the kitchen where i could keep the stove on as the coal burns
You may die, OR you may seriously harm yourself and NOT die, if you don't "generate" enough CO with the amount of charcoals you use. Also, sitting in the bathroom while the coals are generating CO may be an uncomfortable experience, since when first lit, there are many impurities that will burn off AND you will have to sit there for quite a bit of time until enough CO is produced to actually cause death. Until enough CO is generated to cause death, you will suffer all of the other symptoms that come along with CO poisoning, like headache, nausea, burning eyes and a host of other ones. Ideally, you would want to place the charcoals into the room AFTER the impurities burn off and then WAIT until enough CO has been produced. After enough time has passed, that would be when you want to enter the bathroom, take a few breaths, which will make you unconscious, and death will occur a short time afterwards without you even knowing it. You really need to understand how much charcoal to use for a given size space (volume). Going overboard on the amount of charcoal is ALWAYS better than not using enough. This is a method that requires you do your homework first and all you need to know you can find within within the pages of SaSu.

Reactions: 90starve, Praestat_Mori and icecrunch
icecrunch

icecrunch

whats gud
Jun 29, 2023
You may die, OR you may seriously harm yourself and NOT die, if you don't "generate" enough CO with the amount of charcoals you use. Also, sitting in the bathroom while the coals are generating CO may be an uncomfortable experience, since when first lit, there are many impurities that will burn off AND you will have to sit there for quite a bit of time until enough CO is produced to actually cause death. Until enough CO is generated to cause death, you will suffer all of the other symptoms that come along with CO poisoning, like headache, nausea, burning eyes and a host of other ones. Ideally, you would want to place the charcoals into the room AFTER the impurities burn off and then WAIT until enough CO has been produced. After enough time has passed, that would be when you want to enter the bathroom, take a few breaths, which will make you unconscious, and death will occur a short time afterwards without you even knowing it. You really need to understand how much charcoal to use for a given size space (volume). Going overboard on the amount of charcoal is ALWAYS better than not using enough. This is a method that requires you do your homework first and all you need to know you can find within within the pages of SaSu.
got it thx. I have a couple questions, with the knowledge I got from you just now it means i'd need to burn the coal in the kitchen first until the impurities burn off and then bring the pan into the bathroom, close it so it builds up enough gas and then i can enter, but how would i confirm that the impurities are away and how long would it take for them to until i can take the pan off the stove? would i get hurt when i get close to the pan when i'm taking it off the stove? should i hold my breath during that? the coal should still be burning when i'm in the bathroom? how should i know how long to wait so that enough gas builds up inside?
concerning the taping, once I enter the gas filled bathroom would i have enough time to tape the open spots and bottom of the door so that nothing leaks out? i'd already have everything else taped beforehand but since i'm using the door more than once ill have to do it once i'm finally inside

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You should start the BBQ outside not inside your flat because of the smoke then wait until the coal is greyish that takes up tp 1h depending on the amount you use. Yes that thing with closing and sealing the door is a bit tricky and I thought of it myself already, probably there is no other way but to go inside a little earlier to be able to properly seal the door, or there is a high risk the CO concentration may fall down too quickly. If you have the chance to get a CO meter that measures 10000ppm you can check the co concentration. You need 10k ppm + for a very quick death, everything from 8k ppm is also lethal within minutes. And don't forget the warning sign because CO can harm innocent people who may enter the room later when you are found there.

Reactions: 90starve and icecrunch
icecrunch

icecrunch

whats gud
Jun 29, 2023
You should start the BBQ outside not inside your flat because of the smoke then wait until the coal is greyish that takes up tp 1h depending on the amount you use. Yes that thing with closing and sealing the door is a bit tricky and I thought of it myself already, probably there is no other way but to go inside a little earlier to be able to properly seal the door, or there is a high risk the CO concentration may fall down too quickly. If you have the chance to get a CO meter that measures 10000ppm you can check the co concentration. You need 10k ppm + for a very quick death, everything from 8k ppm is also lethal within minutes. And don't forget the warning sign because CO can harm innocent people who may enter the room later when you are found there.

oh I dont have a grill or anything lol i'm planning to burn the coal in a pan on the kitchen stove and then transfer it into a small bathroom when its ready would that be fine?, there's a large window in the kitchen but i'm afraid somebody from the other buildings nearby sees the smoke and calls somebody so idk abt that. will the smoke in the kitchen harm me or something since u said it takes a full hour? Ive def planned on putting a warning sign way before i'll make sure it's there since i live with 2 family members. tysm for fhe response

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
oh I dont have a grill or anything lol i'm planning to burn the coal in a pan on the kitchen stove and then transfer it into a small bathroom when its ready would that be fine?, there's a large window in the kitchen but i'm afraid somebody from the other buildings nearby sees the smoke and calls somebody so idk abt that. will the smoke in the kitchen harm me or something since u said it takes a full hour? Ive def planned on putting a warning sign way before i'll make sure it's there since i live with 2 family members. tysm for fhe response
I don't know how much smoke is being built and any kind of smoke is unpleasant. Did you do your calculations? You will need at least 0.135kg charcoal / cbm, perhaps a bit more to be on the safer side.

Don't rush and be sure to understand how this method works. This is essential here.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: icecrunch and 90starve
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
but how would i confirm that the impurities are away and how long would it take for them to until i can take the pan off the stove?
The impurities are burned off when there is no more smoke. You need to make sure the coals are white/red hot glowing, with no smoke before you place them in the room.

would i get hurt when i get close to the pan when i'm taking it off the stove?
You would need to use some sort of protective gloves or something I would assume to move them. I'm not sure how you plan on starting the charcoals on a stove.

should i hold my breath during that?
When you're just carrying the pan, bucket, whatever from the stove to the room you're going to use? You could I suppose if you want. You WILL have some sort of CO build-up in the kitchen while your heating the coals and throughout the entire house. That's why I don't like this (part) of your method. I'll be doing this method outside.

the coal should still be burning when i'm in the bathroom?
Yes. White/Red hot and glowing - no smoke - but will be putting off lots of heat.

how should i know how long to wait so that enough gas builds up inside?
Herein lies the problem. The best way is to have a CO analyzer that can measure the concentration of CO. Other than that, you're in guess territory.

concerning the taping, once I enter the gas filled bathroom would i have enough time to tape the open spots and bottom of the door so that nothing leaks out?
The only place you should have to tape upon entering the bathroom should be the bottom and sides of the door. Will you have enough time to do that? Probably not. Not if the level of CO is as high as you would want. If you get it up to where it is ideal, above 10000 PPM, in just a few breaths, you should become unconscious, so keep that in mind. I doubt you could do all that taping that quickly.

How do you know how much charcoal to use? What kind of charcoal? These are important considerations. Screw it up and you can mess yourself up as we already discussed.

• Love
Reactions: icecrunch