Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that can make you seriously ill if you breathe it in. Carbon monoxide can be made by fires and appliances that burn gas, wood, oil or coal.

my question is would a Portable Gas Cooker Stove with 8 Butane Gas Bottles Canisters - For Outdoor Camping be able to kill me

how much gas would i need to burn in the tent for it be lethal

Butane is C4H10 and is a hydrocarbon. When it undergoes complete combustion, you get CO2 and H2O. But if it undergoes incomplete combustion you will get carbon monoxide instead of CO2. Butane only gives off CO (carbon monoxide) when the butane incompletely burns.

A camping gas cooker designed for outdoor cooking at a campsite, in the garden, on a construction site, while fishing, etc. It is used with 400 ml (227 g) gas cartridges. One bottle is enough for about 90 minutes of cooking.
The lifespan of a camping gas canister depends on various factors, including its size, the efficiency of your camp stove, and the environmental conditions. A standard 220g canister can last anywhere from 2 to 4 hours of continuous cooking time.

Screenshot 16

Last edited: