• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Z

zeropercentangel

Jan 23, 2023
If I attempt this method, I want to make sure I get it right. How long should I wait before putting the charcoal inside the tent after I light it? And how long should I leave the charcoal inside the tent before getting inside?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's the CO Megathread with lots of info:

Well just generally speaking, even if the tent is filled up with lots's of CO after some time and you open the "door" the conentration will fall down rapidly as there is a mix with outside and inside air in this moment.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wait until the coals are white hot with no smoke and then move them inside of the tent. I don't know how long to tell you to wait after the coals are inside the tent. Anything at this point would be a guess. I'd wait every bit of a half hour to 45 minutes myself. Before doing any of that, I'd practice getting into and out of the tent as quickly as you can, securing the flap behind you once you get in. The CO won't drop as much as you think, but you'll lose some CO. It may be beneficial to place a tarp over the tent to help contain the CO, including reducing the amount lost through opeing up the flap to get in. That's why it's best to start with a CO level as high as you can get it. I hope you plan on using enough charcoal. Honestly, this is why a CO meter is so beneficial, as you can do some "dry runs" and make sure the level is getting high enough, how much it drops when the flap is opened for a few seconds, that kind of thing. This is not a good method to screw up, as you can be left in a very bad way if you fail with it.

Reactions: zeropercentangel