P

Painitfillsmeup

Jul 9, 2020
there is a big tree in front of where my car is parked outside my apartment, i'm considering tying a rope to it and tying the other end around my neck, and driving forward.
would this be a guaranteed instant death? and how painful would it be? i know it would definitely leave a mess but i'm not too concerned about that considering the fact that it wouldn't be my problem

Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
there is a big tree in front of where my car is parked outside my apartment, i'm considering tying a rope to it and tying the other end around my neck, and driving forward.
would this be a guaranteed instant death? and how painful would it be? i know it would definitely leave a mess but i'm not too concerned about that considering the fact that it wouldn't be my problem
bad idea brother

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Why not look for similar cases on google. When it works, it usually results in a decap.

Reactions: Painitfillsmeup
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's uncertain how long you will remain conscious after your head has been separated from your body, but it's somewhere between 2 and 30 seconds. These seconds may potentially feel very long.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
It's closer to 2 than 30

Reactions: Painitfillsmeup and WearyOfStruggling
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's closer to 2 than 30

Yes, I believe the most common estimate is 2–3 seconds. However, there are estimates that go up to 60 seconds. Be that as it may, I have no desire to find out which one is the most correct.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
60s? Maybe for residual eeg activity, but consciousness no way, not with the blood loss and zero BP. The rapidity of unconsciousness with a blood choke or with inert gases represents the absolute upper limit of time to unconsciousness in a situation of catastrophic blood loss and BP drop seen in beheading.