• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
Hey all,

I'm really starting to weigh my current options for ctb methods and I'm thinking about the efficiency of a vehicle. Any ideas or suggestions on how to make a crash or an incident result in a quick death, or even just the probability of death? I could do some very very minor modifications to a vehicle, but I'd have to make them the night of, in relative silence, within a few hours. The first safety feature that comes to mind when I think about removing things would be airbags, but then again, maybe they could be helpful if I'm positioned correctly in the vehicle?

Please tell me your thoughts and help me out

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Probably removing headrests and somehow securing the head against the seat to get the neck to break on impact would do it

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
One easy way would be a thin wire around the throat and no airbags, or something pointy in front of the chest.

Or buy a motorcycle.

Reactions: Stock Man
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
At a certain speed airbags won't even matter. If you still want to remove them, be careful they don't explode. Problem with nowaday cars, they've got all sorts of security options. Some will brake automatically when driving to an obstacle at high speed.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Even without airbags, modern cars are too safe.
Maybe if you crash into a lake or river.

Stock Man

Stock Man

Jan 7, 2024
The car I'm thinking of is over 10 years old now and it's a big suv. I really appreciate the ideas so far!