• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I'm thinking of learning how to drive to gain access to more CTB methods. One example is being able to find to freight train locations as I'm native to an area without any.

Are there any surefire ways to CTB using a car? Is driving into a body of water realistic? I feel like being trapped inside a vehicle underwater would help with my SI as I would likely be too apathetic to try and escape. I know drowning is intensely painful, but at that point I wouldn't really care. How lethal is driving off a cliff or into a wall?

I'm looking for any suggestions having to do with auto CTB. Thanks.

PhoenixPX

PhoenixPX

Apr 9, 2024
I think the best way to make sure you did in a car accident is if you get in a head on collision with a tree or a wall.
Drowning would be painful and afterwards they would need to get the car out of the body of water.
But i think there are probably better methods then getting into a car accident. If it's your own car that wouldn't matter but afterwards they have to get rid of a car with a body in it.
You said that you were learning how to drive. If you use someone else's car it's gonna be a huge financial blow to them.
I thought of it myself a few times but for me it's only an option if i get my own car.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Are there any surefire ways to CTB using a car?
No.
I feel like being trapped inside a vehicle underwater would help with my SI as I would likely be too apathetic to try and escape. I know drowning is intensely painful, but at that point I wouldn't really care.
SI is much stronger than you think. You'll do everything you can to escape, I can guarantee you.
How lethal is driving off a cliff or into a wall?
Not sure, but you run high risks of ending up severely injured. It's not a peaceful death, and it won't be a peaceful life if you fail.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The issue with this is that there are so many facts that exist due to the physics of car crashes. You always hear stories of people surviving unimaginable car crashes but with horrible damage. I get tempted to full speed ahead into walls every time I drive but I get worried I'll turn into one of the "lucky" ones who ends up losing a leg and permanently paralysed with a trach. That'd be just my luck.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Student
Apr 10, 2024
Freight train > car. I knew someone who did who successfully jumped in front of a train. There's just so many ways to survive a car crash (even into a body of water).

Reactions: gingermacie
B

BGooG

Aug 26, 2022
I stopped wearing my seatbelt years ago. My daughter thinks I'm just being annoying, but my hope is that I get creamed by a truck or another asshole driver. I drive on the highway everyday to go to work, so I figure eventually my number will come up.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
I'm thinking of learning how to drive to gain access to more CTB methods. One example is being able to find to freight train locations as I'm native to an area without any.

Are there any surefire ways to CTB using a car? Is driving into a body of water realistic? I feel like being trapped inside a vehicle underwater would help with my SI as I would likely be too apathetic to try and escape. I know drowning is intensely painful, but at that point I wouldn't really care. How lethal is driving off a cliff or into a wall?

I'm looking for any suggestions having to do with auto CTB. Thanks.
When I was researching I found that pre 1971 cars still had the fittings (I'm no techie so don't know terms) that allowed for a peaceful 'old school' death with carbon monoxide. I have thought about learning to drive in order that I hire both a 'vintage car' and rent a garage, get some duct tape and strap in. Seems a lot of expense to get all the lessons though just for that but it would be a more peaceful way than other methods I think.

gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
When I was researching I found that pre 1971 cars still had the fittings (I'm no techie so don't know terms) that allowed for a peaceful 'old school' death with carbon monoxide. I have thought about learning to drive in order that I hire both a 'vintage car' and rent a garage, get some duct tape and strap in. Seems a lot of expense to get all the lessons though just for that but it would be a more peaceful way than other methods I think.
Older ATVs also produce carbon monoxide and you don't need a license to drive em.

T

the_last_race

Sep 9, 2023
I'm thinking about slamming into something hard, like wall or big tree with disabled airbags and with the seatbelt unstrapped. I think 80 kph is enough. Using modern car to gas yourself won't work as i heard due to all the emission redusing measures, so slamming it seems to be most preferred. Driving into a body of water is too slow imo, also drowning in general doesn't seem too appealing.