Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
i plan on walking to my nearest liquor store later tonight and having my last drink with whatever dollars I have left, I asked earlier about if ctb by power chord will work (but we'll see when I test it out) currently tryna write my last note (i failed english in school lol I suck at writing the most basic of essays)
im not gonna say bye rn but just wanted to let u guys know my plan for today (i really really hope on getting it right this time, i tried with belts and they never worked not even to the point of me losing consciousness) srry if I posted earlier about my "last post" but it started to rain and i didn't want to get soaked+my family was away (they went out for dinner apparently n i was sleeping) and they would've walked in on me mid hang (fail)
also its gonna be in hawaii time so u get the idea, depressed in paradise u could say

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, struggles_inc, heavyeyes and 2 others
AtheistCDsissy

AtheistCDsissy

Falling off the edge of the world...
Mar 6, 2023
Your name reminded me that I LOVED those potato ole's when I lived in Kansas. Maybe get an order of those and enjoy them before the bus comes. 🤩

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Tac0Johnz
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Your name reminded me that I LOVED those potato ole's when I lived in Kansas. Maybe get an order of those and enjoy them before the bus comes. 🤩
OMG I wish 😭 I used to visit my family in North Dakota n I'd always order a large size with the cheese sauce??? they don't have any locations where im at n if I were to decide my last meal it would've definitely been those 😭💖

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AtheistCDsissy
AtheistCDsissy

AtheistCDsissy

Falling off the edge of the world...
Mar 6, 2023
It's been like 11 years since I had them but I remember they gave you a TON of them and the cheese sauce was perfect. 🥰🥔

• Love
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
It's been like 11 years since I had them but I remember they gave you a TON of them and the cheese sauce was perfect. 🥰🥔
omg ikr? i haven't gone since 2019??? and I still remember the spiciness of the sauce XD I wish my childhood places weren't stuck to a few states lol, but I guess 5 guys will do lol

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and AtheistCDsissy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: hereornot, not-2-b-the-answer and Tac0Johnz
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
wishing you peace and relief 🤍🤍 please update us if you'd like to

• Love
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
omg ikr? i haven't gone since 2019??? and I still remember the spiciness of the sauce XD I wish my childhood places weren't stuck to a few states lol, but I guess 5 guys will do lol
Five Guys is pretty good from what I've heard. I've only had it once and it was terrible but from what I've heard, I just went to a bad location. Wishing you the best

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and CantDoIt
Tac0Johnz

Tac0Johnz

Potato Olé
Sep 19, 2024
Five Guys is pretty good from what I've heard. I've only had it once and it was terrible but from what I've heard, I just went to a bad location. Wishing you the best
yeah its pretty mid for me :/ but where I'm at it's pretty over-hyped and glamorized, like Zippys, but im glad I was able to enjoy "tourist friendly food" (aka overpriced food at least once in my life lol )

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer