Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
is there like a min amount of time or texts i must send to be able to change my profile pic? I've tried multiple times and it just says there is a server error, this has been the case for several days i also cannot message someone directly even if their profile isn't private, is this just me? i also tried to upload an image to show how it looks but the same thing happened

• Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
No, theres a problem with image uploading at the moment, I'm sure the mods are working on it right now but it'll take some time. Others have also been experiencing this same problem so don't worry, you're not the only one.

Reactions: dizzdesi and Terranova
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
is there like a min amount of time or texts i must send to be able to change my profile pic? I've tried multiple times and it just says there is a server error, this has been the case for several days i also cannot message someone directly even if their profile isn't private, is this just me? i also tried to upload an image to show how it looks but the same thing happened
You need to make a certain number of posts I'm not sure of the actual number, once you are done with that, you would be able to mesage someone.

Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
No, theres a problem with image uploading at the moment, I'm sure the mods are working on it right now but it'll take some time. Others have also been experiencing this same problem so don't worry, you're not the only one.
This is the friend lol

Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I'm waiting for that to be fixed as well. Right now I'm holding this massive L (loss/loser) which is representative of my life, I suppose.

• Aww..
Reactions: Terranova