• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I keep thinking about that day when I'll end it all. If everything goes according to plan, on Valentine's Day I'll take the SN, go lay down in my bed and await the moment that I have waited for pretty much my whole life. It will be the moment when I will say ''damn, I'm finally going to die!''. It's going to be a win-win since I don't want to live among humans anymore and because humans hate me. Actually, I think even such an insignificant thing as a dust particle is going to celebrate my death. But I don't care. It will feel like a dream. My biggest wish happening. The moment of finally escaping from this hell. It gives me comfort, makes me calm, pretty much the only thing I daydream about at this point. And when you think I used to daydream about love mostly lol. I hope it will happen as planned.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Suicida7, Whatslife and 16 others
SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
I do this quite a bit too. I ended up dreaming about it actually last night. Humans tend to be horrid creatures. I'm glad we're not one of them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicida7, Wrennie, Crazy4u and 3 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I get so offended about what other people do that I don't want to live among such people. I know what is right but I can't do anything about whatever people do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicida7, Wrennie, Rational man and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Fantasizing about my death can be comforting, as to me death is the one way to end all the pain and suffering and it is freedom from this life. Humans can be very cruel, they are certainly one of the things that I will not miss when I ctb. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicida7, Wrennie, Crazy4u and 2 others
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I wish you good luck and so that your plan does not fail, have you already received your SN?

Reactions: Suicida7 and TheHatedOne
Muse

Muse

Dec 23, 2021
Same here! I can relate. When life is too difficult I put myself in the dark and dream about a perfect life. And after I dream about my death, reactions of my relatives and my funeral.

Life sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I wish you good luck and so that your plan does not fail, have you already received your SN?
Not yet, still waiting to arrive.

Reactions: Death is beautiful
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I am looking forward to my ctb day. I daydream about ctb and have developed fantasies. Wouldn't it be nice to climb a tower with +50 floors, jump, and die in the air?!!!

Reactions: foroya and TheHatedOne
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I literally fantasize about death all day, every day. For it all to end. It's just the process of 'getting there' that's what's off-putting to me.

Reactions: TheHatedOne
foroya

foroya

Dec 21, 2021
I do it a few times a week. I was escaping shithole I was born to, I was escaping my past and myself for so long, that despite not having much to complain about atm, I've done so many stupid things on that run and it feels like I can't be running away all my life, but I have nowhere to go. When I go to bed and clear my mind after a long day, quitting it all is what I end up thinking about, especially that I'm afraid of horror scenarios, so I need to find a way to make it somewhat peacefully.

Reactions: Whatslife and TheHatedOne
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
i like to imagine myself bleeding out often. but my ctb method will be sn, more secure.