Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
earth is hell. life is miserable please get me out of here... i want to hang myself so badly i dont even care anymore how scary or painful full suspension is just give me death. Cant back out thats perfect for my pussy ass.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Worndown and EndJstifiesTheMeans
N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
I feel you, especially the part about no way to back out.

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
theres nothing left to do. i ran out of all excuses. theres nothing left to even think about its that simple. the only thing thats left is to just do it. its been this way for the last month or so. im long overdue on my ctb & was supposed to be dead a while ago already.
yet im still here. stalling because im a fucking pussy. i cant seem to accept that this is how it ends, i cant seem to accept that the end is here, its here now.
im just another idiotic little human looking down at the abyss of death and shivering like a manchild instead of seeing the situation for what it really is and finally doing what i have to do already.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this hellish reality, I wish it was more straightforward to permanently escape from all the suffering as I get that it certainly can be so dreadful feeling trapped here. But anyway best wishes.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Find peace, it's the bravest thing you can do in this situation and it will help ensure you perfect your method of CTB. I'm also in agony at the moment but it's mostly because how disappointed I am at life. Going within the coming week if all goes well and enjoying what I have left. That's undoubtedly a tough method but if you do it right it can be instantaneous.