• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I'm exhausted i find myself wanting to pass out and sleep but my eye lids are firmly sprung open and I can't seem to lay still,i keep wanting to get up and pace the thoughts i have in my head are overwhelming the thoughts of me and how i feel I can't change about how bad i am about how people will tell me what I'm doing wrong 1000 times yet i don't listen or i make the same mistakes and don't correct them,even In therapy there is some mental block in my subconscious making it difficult to get better

I believe it's the victimasation in me…the sadness i feel the misfortunes I've gone under loneliness and misunderstanding common themes in my life that i only further contribute to with my shitty actions and behaviours

I know i feel guilt for the people i hurt i also feel pain when they leave which thus creates the endless cycle i cant stop…its sad its truly sad. Sad for myself sad for others..its only one of the many reasons i want to CTB but I truly dk if i can

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I'm exhausted i find myself wanting to pass out and sleep but my eye lids are firmly sprung open and I can't seem to lay still,i keep wanting to get up and pace the thoughts i have in my head are overwhelming the thoughts of me and how i feel I can't change about how bad i am about how people will tell me what I'm doing wrong 1000 times yet i don't listen or i make the same mistakes and don't correct them,even In therapy there is some mental block in my subconscious making it difficult to get better

I believe it's the victimasation in me…the sadness i feel the misfortunes I've gone under loneliness and misunderstanding common themes in my life that i only further contribute to with my shitty actions and behaviours

I know i feel guilt for the people i hurt i also feel pain when they leave which thus creates the endless cycle i cant stop…its sad its truly sad. Sad for myself sad for others..its only one of the many reasons i want to CTB but I truly dk if i can
I can relate to you I can't stop replaying the same memories for myself and I always feel like I'm playing the victim but I just can't silence my thoughts
And my eyes can't close , being so tired
But you're thoughts won't rest, life is to much

Reactions: goodoldnoname923