• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I don't know if this makes sense to anybody but I really want to live,
I want to lead a happy life and having so many things going for me, like others that are happy enjoying their lives, which make me really jealous maybe even a little
bitter cause I think why them, why them and not me? What did I do to deserve this hell I'm in.
Anyway my point is I don't want to die but I'm given no choice, I have to put an end to my pain, can't go on like this with this constant torture , day in and day out. It really sucks because I wish so bad that I was happy. I don't want to die for the sake of dying, I just need the pain to go away, I just wish I could be happy.
I don't know if you guys feel the same you, I imagine many of you do.
It's a very cruel universe

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, enduringwinter, AppleTreeDog and 4 others
onemoreyear

onemoreyear

࿀ ___ ࿀
Jul 6, 2024
I feel very much the same. I feel as though I only foresee more suffering for the rest of my life and never being able to get out of the hole depression, drugs, and poverty have put me in. I see well off people all over the place that seem to be effortlessly succeeding and taking what they have for granted, working less hours or less stressful jobs and having lovely lives, able to have children and houses etc. I really want that too, and despite being clean for a long time and being a hard worker, I don't think I will ever get there...

Reactions: saltimpress