H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
At this point I'm super disappointed because I thought I had a sure, pain free method with the charcoal burning but I'm abandoning that method as it is too complicated so I'm back at zero.
Have no idea how to do it but I'm so desperate. It's unbelievable just how hard it is to end your life and it angers me that the universe or god or whatever higher power there is, making us go through hell , torturous pain in life and won't let us die either. The people who call suicide victims cowards, and judge us have no idea what we go through and how wrong they are.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, zanahori, Immensevoid and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so torturous feeling so trapped here, it's hellish how we cannot just easily have the option to permanently escape from all the suffering in peace, I hate how our existence doesn't come with the option of a permanent offswitch. I'm also trapped here as it's too difficult to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Immensevoid and lostforever77
confetti70

confetti70

Mar 4, 2023
It's so frustating, suicide is so hard to achieve for most of us. I tried once 5 years ago : I failed and now I just want a sure reliable way to go, It's really scary after you botched one attempt. I also feel trapped, like I have no freedom to decide for myself. We're not cowards, it's just so difficult. I feel like most of us really want to die and cannot put up with life anymore but we also aren't totally senseless empty shells, we're still living things. Pain, botched attempt and the repercussion of a failed suicide attempt can scare us, its normal. I wish people who have the will to live ( not including religion into this simple rent) could shut up for a moment and put themselves in our skin. It's so exhausting, i'ts suffocating.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, hopeless08, Fall_Apart and 2 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Can neither live nor die - that is catch 22, which can lead to a death of old age. Many people are in this difficult situation and most people have lived and died this way. It is hard to overcome self-preservation. Fear of death keeps us alive. Euthanasia should be a human right, not illegal. But the society´s task in most countries is to force people to live regardless of their state of health and circumstances. This can mean decades of pointless suffering. We are truly in hell when we can´t determine the time of our death. Humans want to die painlessly, of course. People want to avoid suffering. However, birth is painful and life consists of pointless suffering so why would death be painless? The duct tape method is simple to perform and can hardly fail. It will be like being buried under a snow avalanche.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Immensevoid
I

Immensevoid

Sep 10, 2023
Yes this is exactly the harsh reality of suicidal people but too many people don't even realize how much difficult it can be to move forward in certain conditions, some people don't even know these situations exist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori