Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nie udało mi się, nie wypiłem, przepraszam. Zrobiłem kontrolę smaku i nie smakowało tak słone, jak się spodziewałem. Ale nie mogłem się zdecydować.

Rany, czuję się teraz tak bezużyteczny, miałem otwarte drzwi wyjściowe i nie mogłem wypić pieprzonej szklanki, przez którą mogłem przejść. Nadal mam dużo SN, ale prawdopodobnie pójdzie źle, ponieważ jest teraz niezamknięty
A normal reaction, so I don't see any reason to blame myself. The survival instinct is probably the strongest emotion we can feel and overcoming it is the hardest part of CTB. Apparently you're not ready for this final journey yet. Best regards and I hope you will manage somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
A normal reaction, so I don't see any reason to blame myself. The survival instinct is probably the strongest emotion we can feel and overcoming it is the hardest part of CTB. Apparently you're not ready for this final journey yet. Best regards and I hope you will manage somehow.
I truly hope I can overcome it sooner than later
if you sealed it back up i dont think there is a problem
I sealed it back so I hope it doesn't go bad in a short term

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and Agon321
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that suicide really just isn't straightforward after all even if one has a method by their side, it's certainly like the survival instinct exists just to prolong suffering and keep one trapped here. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for, best wishes.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I truly hope I can overcome it sooner than later

I sealed it back so I hope it doesn't go bad in a short term
Unfortunately, I can't give you any meaningful advice on how to defeat the SI because I'm not competent. I can only say what I do. I'm planning CTB until the end of the year and for the time I have left, I'm trying to program my brain to perceive CTB as something positive. I try to look for the advantages and reject the disadvantages of my decision. I imagine that something interesting awaits me after death and I will not regret this decision. I also think about the current World, which I feel is a disappointment, which makes CTB an even more compelling option. Of course, my SI is still very strong (if it weren't for it, I wouldn't be here a long time ago), but I'm less afraid than before. If you can, try to get Benzodiazepines, which are said to be very helpful in overcoming SI.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
There is no such thing as failing on here. Not with CBT especially.

Reactions: draekmir
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I'm so sorry to see it's come to this. May you find peace and happiness we are here for you <3

Unsolved

Unsolved

~You drew stars around my scars~
Aug 13, 2023
Rest in peace, I hope you're happier somewhere else.