• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
ive been trying to hang myself with a belt for the past 2 days in a sitting position but it just doesnt work. ive tried positioning it on like every part of my neck and putting as much pressure as i can but i keep just crushing my throat without even feeling like im about to pass out. i tried rolling up socks and putting them where the arteries are but that doesnt work either idk what im doing wrong

when i press on the carotids with my hands my vision immediately goes dark and i begin to pass out but for some reason i just cant achieve that effect with the actual hanging

dont have the place and materials for full hanging and i cant get a rope so im limited to the belt

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Sewveral people have posted that they failed partial from 15 to 25 times, even using a rope--p artial only works rarely, even more rarely without a rope. Many of us here struggle to find a reliable method. I hope you can find peace somehow.

• Love
Reactions: vultureilse