• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
I opened my SN bottle once 10 months ago or so, but it was only for a brief moment. Has it lost its potency/purity? I hear nitrate can still pass the blood test anyway so I don't know if I should bother with it or not. I've been searching the forum for an answer but no one seems to come to a consensus. The expiration date says 2026, but does that count for bottles that have already been opened as well? It doesn't specify. Some people say it should be fine for a few years, others say only a few months or even weeks! I'm storing it at a safe temperature, and it's from a very good and reliable brand. This is giving me some bad anxiety, so please help.

Btw I can't buy another bottle due to certain circumstances, so if I can't use this one I'm fucked.

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Im not sure but I've heard about a,, blood test" around here. Hope it helps. Was the sn from ic btw?

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Dr.Sleep (Im tired)

Ave Maria
Feb 26, 2023
Hi, im a chemistry student. i would be happy to answer the question. Please start a conversation if you desire. i need a a bit more background.

Reactions: Nanako
Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
Im not sure but I've heard about a,, blood test" around here. Hope it helps. Was the sn from ic btw?
I know about the blood test, but apparently it's not super reliable? I got the SN from a highly reputable lab in Brazil.

Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
I know about the blood test, but apparently it's not super reliable? I got the SN from a highly reputable lab in Brazil.
Hmm then Im also nonethewiser. If anything I'd say the bottom portion should be used.

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Hi, im a chemistry student. i would be happy to answer the question. Please start a conversation if you desire. i need a a bit more background.
Hi, can l pm you as l have a couple of questions regarding my SN 🙏

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
yeah, i don't see all my pm's so a Conversation will work better.
My convos are always open
When l got my SN it is a solid slab, l spoke to supplier and they say it's cos it's vacuum sealed and won't affect integrity of SN. Is this true? I plan to keep it for when the time is right and don't want to break the seal. Also l have read about how some can't stand the taste and out of curiosity was wondering if you think putting it in an enema would work 🤔 Thanks for any help