• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

91Days

91Days

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Oct 14, 2021
I can't make myself unconscious I've tried laying my neck back and pressing all over my neck but I just end up pressing the jugular veins and my hearing fades but I don't fall unconscious. I've tried hanging myself 3 times with a necktie and I just end up with the exploding head feeling. I'm going to try again now with more pressure and if I don't respond within an hour then it probably worked.

• Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner and kingkong57
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I can't make myself unconscious I've tried laying my neck back and pressing all over my neck but I just end up pressing the jugular veins and my hearing fades but I don't fall unconscious. I've tried hanging myself 3 times with a necktie and I just end up with the exploding head feeling. I'm going to try again now with more pressure and if I don't respond within an hour then it probably worked.
First post is goodbye? I think that's a new record. Jokes aside, that's why I gave up trying to hang and just waited for my Nitrogen tank to arrive. Partial is tricky, full isn't. You trade comfort for difficulty I guess.

Reactions: Jase_Carter, 91Days and GenesAndEnvironment
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
The same thing happened again, I would just compress my jugular veins until I die but I don't want my head to be bulging.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
The same thing happened again, I would just compress my jugular veins until I die but I don't want my head to be bulging.
Hanging isn't for everyone, maybe research different methods?

• Love
91Days

91Days

Oct 14, 2021
Hanging isn't for everyone, maybe research different methods?
I have looked at other methods like Sn but I live in the UK so it would be hard to get. I want to try short suspension because it's supposedly simple once you get the hang of it and you can do it with household items. I read another method about hyperventilating then holding your breath to fall unconscious I don't know if that would work with hanging though.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and kingkong57
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
I have looked at other methods like Sn but I live in the UK so it would be hard to get. I want to try short suspension because it's supposedly simple once you get the hang of it and you can do it with household items. I read another method about hyperventilating then holding your breath to fall unconscious I don't know if that would work with hanging though.
Maybe walk into a football club after their team has lost a match and say how horrible they are? :smiling:

There have been folks in the UK that have gotten SN successfully, maybe try a search through the mega thread. I hear that you can walk into a chemist there and get an antiemetic without prescription.

Here in the US, the antiemetic is prescription only but you can get SN delivered overnight from some places.

• Yay!
kingkong57

kingkong57

May 24, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/ have you looked at this?
Also... say god existed and you were it for now, what would you change about your life (if anything) to make yourself want to live?
(I don't believe in god but just for hypothetical reasons and simplicity I'm using god)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/ have you looked at this?
Also... say god existed and you were it for now, what would you change about your life (if anything) to make yourself want to live?
(I don't believe in god but just for hypothetical reasons and simplicity I'm using god)
I never heard about night night being good method. Suffocation with CO2 is traumatic way to go and will likely cause panic.

• Hugs
kingkong57

kingkong57

May 24, 2021
I never heard about night night being good method. Suffocation with CO2 is traumatic way to go and will likely cause panic.
CO2 poisoning doesn't seem to the place in the night night method? It's just compression of the carotid arteries isn't it? Please correct me if I'm wrong and missing something!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and upyourgrindset
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
CO2 poisoning doesn't seem to the place in the night night method? It's just compression of the carotid arteries isn't it? Please correct me if I'm wrong and missing something!
Night night is placing bag on your head while compressing arteries. It makes you loose consciousness while breathing in what you breathe out. It is terrible because you will never pass out from compressing using whatever is used in NN method and you will panic and than tear the plastic bag. If not you will slowly fade away in biggest panic you have ever experienced. It is like holding breath. Just imagine you cannot take breath in. The air thirst is really bad and stressful

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: kingkong57 and patheticpartner