• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sunnybunny123

Jul 8, 2024
I am so confused, I cant find my carotid arteries. Before doing anything with rope for partial hanging I tried using my fingers to press them and see if I felt dizzy, nothing happened. Can someone help? I know 11 lb pressure for 10 seconds should be enough. I've tried multiple times and watched multiple instructions on where they are.

Also, I am really bad with knots, can't tie anything other than a shoelace. Any clear instructions for how to use a bedsheet and door knob?

• Wow
Reactions: matheus and Marshy63
thatwasit

thatwasit

Jun 24, 2024
Also, I am really bad with knots, can't tie anything other than a shoelace. Any clear instructions for how to use a bedsheet and door knob?
Google image for knots

Throw it over the door and check it with your full weight to see if it holds.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
The partial probably won't work. If you look at celebrities who succeeded doing this, you'll see that they were probably drunk and extremely lucky in finding that sweet spot that knocked them unconscious

Reactions: matheus and Hotsackage
M

Marshy63

Mar 1, 2024
Same here, I haven't been able to find them and make myself pass out yet

Reactions: matheus