• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
Can't seem to find a method that suits me, I need to ctb asàp but I either haven't got the money, can't access what I need or just can't find the time or privacy to carry it out...I don't know what I'm to do, I'm quite desperate and feel helpless!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I know how you feel, what methods are you considering?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Jewels
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Where are you located? What do you have access to?

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
I'm in NZ, I have little access to anything, I'm not sure I can even find things like SN in this country, it's quite distressing

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
I've thought about hanging myself but I need time for that, including practice time, its so much harder to do than you'd think, I also have a huge fear of failure, if I had money I'd try and get N past our customs which is one of the best in the world and hard to get passed, so fustrating

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
I know how you feel, what methods are you considering?
I've thought a lot about hanging myself or some kind of poison, preferably one that doesn't cause shortness of breath but finding one that I can access easily is an issue, I don't have the time or the privacy to be making stuff, aaarrrghh why is it so hard!!

Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
NZ? Consider jumping..

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
NZ? Consider jumping..
No I haven't, where I live there isn't even tall buildings and its quite flat. I've been living here a couple of years and still feel like I don't really know the area very well. If I knew where to jump from I may consider it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Donewith_
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Do some Google searching.. Look for brides, cliffs, and high buildings.

Also, try to find SN online. I bet it's available.

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
Do some Google searching.. Look for brides, cliffs, and high buildings.

Also, try to find SN online. I bet it's available.

Good idea's!! I'll have a look online and see what I can find

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Sinbad
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I live in the US, so I don't know all the areas in NZ where one can jump. Are you able to go to a secluded place, particularly one with a cliff or a mountain? Also, if there are tall bridges with a long drop below, those could be something to consider.

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
I live in the US, so I don't know all the areas in NZ where one can jump. Are you able to go to a secluded place, particularly one with a cliff or a mountain? Also, if there are tall bridges with a long drop below, those could be something to consider.
I live in Hastings, not a lot of height around me and I don't have a vehicle, I just feel like every door gets shut on me, I wish I had money to play with but I don't, very very frustrating, I am going to look online and see if I can find somewhere within either bus or walking distance, I've thought about benadryl and paracetamol too but these methods sound horrendous and too much of a gamble with whether you actually die or not, I'll also look online for SN but would be concerned getting the rest of the cocktail together, I see people having trouble getting the right drugs in countries where the doctors are a lot more relaxed than here. I sound full of excuses I know

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
No website has all the answers, and I have yet to find one that has 100% reliable information on the technical details of any given method --partly, to be fair, because methods are constantly being refined and adjusted-- but this is where I started looking for ideas: http://lostallhope.com/ If you find something that looks promising, bring it up here on ss and you'll likely find more focussed advice on the pros/cons, technical details, etc.

I will second your wise assessment: do not try to ctb with paracetemol. It is by all accounts a horrible way to die.

Full of excuses? Nope. Full of careful thoughts. You're doing just fine.

"Proper prior preparation..."

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Sinbad and 1 other person
A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
I live in Hastings, not a lot of height around me and I don't have a vehicle, I just feel like every door gets shut on me, I wish I had money to play with but I don't, very very frustrating, I am going to look online and see if I can find somewhere within either bus or walking distance, I've thought about benadryl and paracetamol too but these methods sound horrendous and too much of a gamble with whether you actually die or not, I'll also look online for SN but would be concerned getting the rest of the cocktail together, I see people having trouble getting the right drugs in countries where the doctors are a lot more relaxed than here. I sound full of excuses I know
Have you looked into carotid compression? They're are several methods and you can even lay down during the act

GreenLantern

GreenLantern

John Stewart
Nov 18, 2018
No I haven't, where I live there isn't even tall buildings and its quite flat. I've been living here a couple of years and still feel like I don't really know the area very well. If I knew where to jump from I may consider it

Go to Auckland. Several tall buildings there including Skytower.

On a side note, it's fun to hang out at skytower.

Jewels

Jewels

Aug 23, 2018
Have you looked into carotid compression? They're are several methods and you can even lay down during the act[/QU
Have you looked into carotid compression? They're are several methods and you can even lay down during the act
I've looked at it yes, I would be concerned about getting found before I'm finished, haven't got much privacy here unfortunately , I guess I could find somewhere to do it outside