• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
I srsly believe i will have to live with my family till I reach 30 with this tempo. I reached the last page on google trying to find a job and I sent a bunch of fuckin emails and nothing. I really need money to live like a normal fucking human being. All my life I was being frugal and I didn't want my family to buy me stuff because I wanted to do so with my own money. I just sit and watch the products on webshops and then I remember "Oh right I have no money to buy this shit". Its been 2 years still nothing srsly wtf.

• Aww..
Reactions: esclava, Worthless_nobody, EddieAllenPoe and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I srsly believe i will have to live with my family till I reach 30 with this tempo. I reached the last page on google trying to find a job and I sent a bunch of fuckin emails and nothing. I really need money to live like a normal fucking human being. All my life I was being frugal and I didn't want my family to buy me stuff because I wanted to do so with my own money. I just sit and watch the products on webshops and then I remember "Oh right I have no money to buy this shit". Its been 2 years still nothing srsly wtf.
Which country are you in? Are unemployment rates high there?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
You might have to actually go into places. The most effective way to get a job is through knowing someone who can help u get in. It definitely is much harder to get a job through the Internet because u can apply for jobs till u are blue in the face and never get a response. It's faceless and you're competing with a zillion other pple. I would look online about what strategies you can use to start making money without a job or how to improve your odds. You have to find a way to get around this. One of the NA meetings I went to, this guy offered me a job but it just wasn't something I can do. See what I mean that I increased my odds of getting a job because I was meeting people? Networking is so important in this current climate. You just have to change your strategy.

Reactions: Jc40 and EddieAllenPoe
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
You might have to actually go into places. The most effective way to get a job is through knowing someone who can help u get in. It definitely is much harder to get a job through the Internet because u can apply for jobs till u are blue in the face and never get a response. It's faceless and you're competing with a zillion other pple. I would look online about what strategies you can use to start making money without a job or how to improve your odds. You have to find a way to get around this. One of the NA meetings I went to, this guy offered me a job but it just wasn't something I can do. See what I mean that I increased my odds of getting a job because I was meeting people? Networking is so important in this current climate. You just have to change your strategy.

I know what you mean but I live by myself and I dont know anyone. I also dont go anywhere. My old friend recently said to come to his city during summer and that he could arrange something for me to play gigs but I have noone to play with nor do I have anything to play on currently.
Which country are you in? Are unemployment rates high there?
I don't want to say the name of the country but currently the unemployment rate is about 9-10 %

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and brighter
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
i am currently in the same boat as you right now. Just finished my temporary position and while I do have money saved up from it, it won't last a very long time. I too, am searching for another job as well, and it's kinda iffy as I've gotten an interview but no offer yet.

Reactions: Eeyore and Final Escape
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I understand the feeling. Im trying to get a job too and it's so depressing. Nobody wants me because of no experience and I can't get experience until I work. I refuse to do customer service type jobs again because that made me want to ctb in and of itself so I don't have any experience in the area I want to go into..not that any one needs experience because it's a bottom of the barrel job type that anyone with half a brain can do. It's so hard to find a job because I don't know anyone and even if I did meet a bunch of people there is no guarantee they will know of job opening. I have an interview coming up so I just hope I'll get the job because I actually want to do that type of work instead of being forced to because that's all I have experience in.

Reactions: Eeyore and Final Escape
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Same no experience so no one will give a chance, out of even looking for some years because of mental health. Applied for every job I can find and absolutely nothing. My parents are annoyed yet in another breath scream there are no jobs anyway. May as well give up and accept I'm fucking denied a chance just like everything else in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eeyore and spanishguy22
esclava

esclava

Professional fence sitter
Mar 15, 2019
I understand the feeling. Im trying to get a job too and it's so depressing. Nobody wants me because of no experience and I can't get experience until I work. I refuse to do customer service type jobs again because that made me want to ctb in and of itself so I don't have any experience in the area I want to go into..not that any one needs experience because it's a bottom of the barrel job type that anyone with half a brain can do. It's so hard to find a job because I don't know anyone and even if I did meet a bunch of people there is no guarantee they will know of job opening. I have an interview coming up so I just hope I'll get the job because I actually want to do that type of work instead of being forced to because that's all I have experience in.
Yes, this! Customer service jobs mean you get dumped on by irate customers and your boss. I used to cut myself at work because of the stress. It was horrible for my health.

Reactions: Worthless_nobody