• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Andthesunsank

Feb 10, 2019
Alright, first off sorry for polluting this wonderful forum with my drivel, its just holy shit, I need a release.

Anyway I've gotten to the point where I can't handle past decisions I made. And my reasons for wanting to die are pretty superficial and shitty compared to some of the folks here. (I know, comparing shit like that is bad but shitty reasons exist)

So after completely obliterating any hope of being with this certain person I decided to go with the wise decision of splitting my arms open and descending into an alcohol fueled life. Like damn, my arms are marked up lol.

Such an utterly rediculous reason, but it was one of the only people I clicked with in such a way. Or maybe it was my first intimate connection and Im lying too myself. But yea, fucking stupid and irrational to want to kms over.

Next up is how I got my dog euthanized. My parents were splitting up and moving to different abodes. My mother didn't care for my poor pup, but I didn't want to live with my father. My dog was kinda sick but not terminal.

I was so fucking passive and weak in this whole ordeal, lmao yea right its not an ordeal. Anyway,- I was so fucking timid and cowardly. When it came time the vet looked me in the eye and said he could be adopted, I was silent and my dad awnsered for me basically, saying itd be like taking me back to the hospital.

Jesus christ, I was so weak and selfish all I ckuld do is cry pathetically as my beuatiful pup died in my arms. I can't and won't get over how I betrayed him. He was whimpering before we went in and just wanted to fucking play.

I'm just a utterly horrible person who can do no more than wallow in my self pity. I can't live with some of the shit I've done, there is no redemption or way to rectify what I've done.

No matter how I rationalize it I can't accept who I am. Even if I tried to make up for it I can't change the past and will not be able to forgive myself. Some of this shit is unforgivable.

Sorry for spewing this self loathing bullshit.

• Hugs
Reactions: 837, Ivenocare, Voy and 2 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
I am sorry you are in so much pain. Sorry about your dog, I love animals as well. My arms are fucked as well, people look at me like I am crazy. I know I'm probably not helping but I can relate to how you feel in some reguards. Send a P.M if you ever need to talk. Hugs, Willow!

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Hey don't be afraid to let your true feelings, this is what this forum is for and we as a community are here to help each other, sorry to hear what happened to your dog it's really horrible to lose a pet and in more so in the manner such as you did also you are not cowardly for what you did, I'm sure you would have rather gave him a new home than have the decision made for you to put him to sleep, but I can really understand why you wanted him to come home with you if he wasn't terminally ill