L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023
I'm having trouble deciding which method to use. Gunshot to the head seems like the best option to me but I can't own firearms due to being involuntarily committed. I'm really wishing I didn't sell my 45 or it would be a no brainer. No pun intended haha. I don't know where to get sn or n and I don't think hanging is an option for me. I would jump off the new river gorge bridge but I don't want to run halfway down the bridge and I'm not sure there's a way to get to the cat walk without the park rangers stopping me. I'm also t1 diabetic and I could use insulin or just ignore low blood sugar but Iv read both are extremely uncomfortable. I haven't taken good care of myself over the years and I'm bound to amputations and vision loss. This is so frustrating. The thought of prolonged loneliness and impending medical issues is driving me crazy. I wish it was as easy as pressing a button:/

• Aww..
Reactions: justwanasleep and Sister of the Moon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
By the way, I saw that you listed N and it's well known that there is no way to actually get it at the moment, there are only scams and to me this is something that is very tragic. It sounds so ideal being able to access a method as peaceful as that and I envy those who have it, but sadly it seems like only those who are very fortunate die such a peaceful death.

I really do understand your struggle to die, I hate this world that makes suicide so unnecessarily difficult and complicated for us, the fact that methods involve risks or are just inaccessible is the only reason as to why I continue to exist. It's just so incredibly unfair how we were forced into this existence and yet we have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave, of course if it's much easier to leave I would be long gone at this point. Your frustrations are completely understandable, but anyway, best wishes.

justwanasleep

justwanasleep

Student
Nov 8, 2022
I've seen someone diabetic pass out because their blood sugar dropped too low. One minute they were talking the next their head just started tilting and they passed out. It looked quite peaceful and if it wasn't in the hospital with nurses around I think they would have died.
I know a little about diabetes and the pancreas and I believe the unbalance between blood glucose and blood oxygen would starve your brain and muscles quick if the glucose level was low enough. And hopefully lead to a pretty peaceful death. This is an opinion it could be very uncomfortable for the person experiencing it. Good luck.

L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023
I've seen someone diabetic pass out because their blood sugar dropped too low. One minute they were talking the next their head just started tilting and they passed out. It looked quite peaceful and if it wasn't in the hospital with nurses around I think they would have died.
I know a little about diabetes and the pancreas and I believe the unbalance between blood glucose and blood oxygen would starve your brain and muscles quick if the glucose level was low enough. And hopefully lead to a pretty peaceful death. This is an opinion it could be very uncomfortable for the person experiencing it. Good luck.
I might rethink this method then. Im going to try and research it a bit more. Thank you for your response.
By the way, I saw that you listed N and it's well known that there is no way to actually get it at the moment, there are only scams and to me this is something that is very tragic. It sounds so ideal being able to access a method as peaceful as that and I envy those who have it, but sadly it seems like only those who are very fortunate die such a peaceful death.

I really do understand your struggle to die, I hate this world that makes suicide so unnecessarily difficult and complicated for us, the fact that methods involve risks or are just inaccessible is the only reason as to why I continue to exist. It's just so incredibly unfair how we were forced into this existence and yet we have to suffer so much in finding ways to leave, of course if it's much easier to leave I would be long gone at this point. Your frustrations are completely understandable, but anyway, best wishes.
Ah ok I'm new here so I didn't know it wasn't available anymore. Best wishes to you as well:)

Reactions: justwanasleep
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
From everything I've been considering over the last few months, inert gas (nitrogen) asphyxiation seems the most humane way to go.

Reactions: Endex, FrozenMango and GasMonkey
M

myownpetvirus

21st Century Lobotomy
Dec 29, 2022
I would try the 3 drug method from PPH those drugs are available and are equivalent to N

rainydayvibes

rainydayvibes

Jan 12, 2023
I personally want to do the exit bag but I'm worried about how to do it right and also transporting everything since I don't want to do it in my home to be found by my loved one. I don't drive so that's why I'm concerned about transporting things, specifically the tank. But the concern about strategy is real, I'm always second guessing if I should go for a different option even if it's more painful. SN is scary to me but it seems so much easier

Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
I'm having trouble deciding which method to use. Gunshot to the head seems like the best option to me but I can't own firearms due to being involuntarily committed.
Do you live in America? You can still buy a gun through a private seller and they won't be able to see your record. But it depends on what state you live in.

L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023
Do you live in America? You can still buy a gun through a private seller and they won't be able to see your record. But it depends on what state you live in.
I live in wv. I don't even know how to go about finding a private seller and if they require background checks here.

FrozenMango

FrozenMango

Hello from the other side
Aug 16, 2022
there are many other methods like drowning, hypothermia, nitrogeon, carbon monoxide,...etc

B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Carbon Monoxide poisoning. My #1 choice right now!

N

never mind me

Student
Nov 7, 2022
You should really rethink insulin. I grew up with parents who both suffered from t1 diabetes. So I witnessed them regularly having low blood sugar levels. They behaved like drunk people, not really understanding what was going on, being unreasonable (like my father not understanding why he should eat sugary foods or driving zigzag on the motorway and not understanding why my mother wanted him to take a break from driving) and passing out when the blood sugar level was really low. I don't think that my father has ever experienced any pain or unpleasentness in these states, I'm sure otherwise he would have taken more care not to get his blood sugar levels so low.
The only thing is that you need to make sure that you use enough insulin to actually kill you and not only become unconsious and wake up again after a few hours. And you need to be sure noone finds you too soon.

L

Lostandfound82

Jan 16, 2023
You should really rethink insulin. I grew up with parents who both suffered from t1 diabetes. So I witnessed them regularly having low blood sugar levels. They behaved like drunk people, not really understanding what was going on, being unreasonable (like my father not understanding why he should eat sugary foods or driving zigzag on the motorway and not understanding why my mother wanted him to take a break from driving) and passing out when the blood sugar level was really low. I don't think that my father has ever experienced any pain or unpleasentness in these states, I'm sure otherwise he would have taken more care not to get his blood sugar levels so low.
The only thing is that you need to make sure that you use enough insulin to actually kill you and not only become unconsious and wake up again after a few hours. And you need to be sure noone finds you too soon.
Idk Iv done research on it and everything I have read about it says that it's extremely painful. Also my roommate told me one of his family members tried ctb with insulin and he saw her symptoms first hand saying it looked miserable.

honkpilleddoomer

honkpilleddoomer

The living envies the dead.
Feb 23, 2023
I'm having trouble deciding which method to use. Gunshot to the head seems like the best option to me but I can't own firearms due to being involuntarily committed. I'm really wishing I didn't sell my 45 or it would be a no brainer. No pun intended haha. I don't know where to get sn or n and I don't think hanging is an option for me. I would jump off the new river gorge bridge but I don't want to run halfway down the bridge and I'm not sure there's a way to get to the cat walk without the park rangers stopping me. I'm also t1 diabetic and I could use insulin or just ignore low blood sugar but Iv read both are extremely uncomfortable. I haven't taken good care of myself over the years and I'm bound to amputations and vision loss. This is so frustrating. The thought of prolonged loneliness and impending medical issues is driving me crazy. I wish it was as easy as pressing a button:/
What is n and sn?

Reactions: bamboozled_the_grea
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm between gun, insulin but neither are my preferred really.