killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
i take care of a family member full time i don't ever have days where i'm alone or time to ctb. i'm always either angry that my family put another life on me while i'm struggling so much to jus keep myself alive or sad cs if i did decide to ctb no one would be here for the perosn i'm caring for so i'm just stuck doing for other people and i feel so selfish thinking like that but it's so tiring knowing that i can't help myself or even end it.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, avaruus, fwompie and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired, it must be dreadful feeling trapped in that situation. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: killme78
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
i take care of a family member full time i don't ever have days where i'm alone or time to ctb. i'm always either angry that my family put another life on me while i'm struggling so much to jus keep myself alive or sad cs if i did decide to ctb no one would be here for the perosn i'm caring for so i'm just stuck doing for other people and i feel so selfish thinking like that but it's so tiring knowing that i can't help myself or even end it.
You're not selfish! Selfish are the people who bring us into the world for this exact reason: so there is someone who takes care of them at the end. And believe me, there are many and they are open about it, like it's the right thing to do. Mind-blowing! : (

• Love
Reactions: killme78
killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
You're not selfish! Selfish are the people who bring us into the world for this exact reason: so there is someone who takes care of them at the end. And believe me, there are many and they are open about it, like it's the right thing to do. Mind-blowing! : (
thank you hearing im not selfish helped a bit :) and i never understood when parents would joke that their kids were born to "serve" them fastest way to end up ina low budget nursing home imo :c

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
when parents would joke that their kids were born to "serve" them
That's the crazy thing, they are not joking! They actually think it's a normal thing to do. Once I realized this (that this is why my dad had kids) I started asking other "adults" why they would have or why they had children and this was one of the main reasons.

And most kids think it's a normal thing to do, they will take care of their parents no matter why they were born.

i never understood
Of course you don't understand because you can't understand, because you'd have to be selfish to understand, because only a sick selfish prick would give birth to a slave.

I'm sorry, I am a little angry. I get it that it happened to me but it's really getting on my nerves when I think that it happens to so many others (who realize this) as well.

killme78

killme78

Sep 27, 2023
That's the crazy thing, they are not joking! They actually think it's a normal thing to do. Once I realized this (that this is why my dad had kids) I started asking other "adults" why they would have or why they had children and this was one of the main reasons.

And most kids think it's a normal thing to do, they will take care of their parents no matter why they were born.

Of course you don't understand because you can't understand, because you'd have to be selfish to understand, because only a sick selfish prick would give birth to a slave.

I'm sorry, I am a little angry. I get it that it happened to me but it's really getting on my nerves when I think that it happens to so many others (who realize this) as well.
it's okay i understand your anger i hate when parents are shitty it makes me sad/angry. i'm sorry your father was not considering you as your own person and not a personal slave. i assume by "happened" you're not dealing/living with it anymore or i hope not 🫶🏻 (i got anxiety and the first part sounds bad to me but to clarify i'm not saying your father was shitty ofc idk him i mean parents in general :> )

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
i'm not saying your father was shitty
@killme78 Oh you should say it! He's junk! : ) But I'm not thinking about me much, I'm mostly over it, I'm thinking about the general way of the things, that's all.