it's been years lol, i wish i cbt when i was first seriously thinking about it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: TicoDK, voyager, Journeytoletgo and 17 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
It's okay. Don't be hard on yourself. You don't need to rush the process. And maybe it isn't the right time yet.
I also want to vanish soon, but practically, I have no materials for a peaceful exit, and I don't want to suffer dying too. I also suffered enough in life. I'm taking my time. Today, I decided to work hard for a month in hope I can make some money to purchase the materials I need. It's true I really want to leave, but I think it isn't the right time for me. Hug you tight <3

• Love
Reactions: TicoDK, OpheliasFlowers, lanax09 and 5 others
R

rosie

Aug 13, 2018
It's okay. Don't be hard on yourself. You don't need to rush the process. And maybe it isn't the right time yet.
I also want to vanish soon, but practically, I have no materials for a peaceful exit, and I don't want to suffer dying too. I also suffered enough in life. I'm taking my time. Today, I decided to work hard for a month in hope I can make some money to purchase the materials I need. It's true I really want to leave, but I think it isn't the right time for me. Hug you tight <3
thank you, maybe we're holding out for something better or just the right time?

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale, Dead Meat and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
thank you, maybe we're holding out for something better or just the right time?
Life is unpredictable. Anything can happen/change at any moment. I can't say things will get improved or even get worse. But I can say we do what we can in this moment, and we try to be free from all judgements, opinions, memories if possible. If you can't CTB now, just don't do it. If you can take a shower now, just do it. Do whatever you can, this is the most important thing that we try and we fight in every moment. Winning isn't important, but having an honorable fight is.

Reactions: Beachedwhale and Ame
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I'm having this issue at the moment, I'm worried how certain family members will take it, and am thinking of any way I can get out of having to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry and nopointofliving
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I don't know just not ready...

Reactions: rosie
R

rosie

Aug 13, 2018
someone from 2018? me too
yeah, been a long journey of observing and wishing i had the guts lol
Life is unpredictable. Anything can happen/change at any moment. I can't say things will get improved or even get worse. But I can say we do what we can in this moment, and we try to be free from all judgements, opinions, memories if possible. If you can't CTB now, just don't do it. If you can take a shower now, just do it. Do whatever you can, this is the most important thing that we try and we fight in every moment. Winning isn't important, but having an honorable fight is.
thank you, i agree. whatever we can is progress

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, I want to end it and nopointofliving
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Same, I should have done it at least a decade ago.

Reactions: Ramirez and FuneralCry
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I feel very similar. Even though I had suicidal thoughts most of my life, but the last 3 years were when I was really going to do it. I had the means prepared, I was in a perfect place, and I didn't do it... And I regret it... Now I'm planning to do it this summer, August probably... And I still don't know if I'll be able to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: TicoDK, voyager, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I feel very similar. Even though I had suicidal thoughts most of my life, but the last 3 years were when I was really going to do it. I had the means prepared, I was in a perfect place, and I didn't do it... And I regret it... Now I'm planning to do it this summer, August probably... And I still don't know if I'll be able to do it.
may i ask who is that in your avatar?

painless_death

painless_death

May 9, 2021
Same. I've been suicidal for 4 years but i can't bring myself to do it, and i have no idea why. I mean, nothing has ever changed in my life and it's getting worse each and every day

Reactions: taylor321, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and BlankUser
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yeah, I can relate. I think in my case it would be better I was never born in the first place. I think staying in the void of nothingness would have suited me more. I know how hard it is to die as it requires courage. If only we could get an peaceful death. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez, OpheliasFlowers, painless_death and 2 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Did you read wiki? There are some advices.
Method is not the main issue here, it's just that some of us don't have enough courage and motivation to actually go through with it.

Reactions: throwaway123 and rosie
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Method is not the main issue here, it's just that some of us don't have enough courage and motivation to actually go through with it.
thats true. method mostly never matters imo

I can't PM you but I'd like to, would be nice if you could send me a PM. :)

Last edited:
TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
We're talking about going against our own biological programming. Its like trying to get a computer program to do the exact opposite of what it was programmed for. But, this is the one event you can never be late for. You will never miss it. There's always tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after and so on, until the day there isn't, but if you reach that point, your problem's solved anyway.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I can't PM you but I'd like to, would be nice if you could send me a PM.
I can't handle social interaction anymore besides posting some random thoughts here and on reddit sometimes, but my brain is mush at this point - I can't even formulate my thoughts properly. I doubt anyone could benefit from talking to me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123 and voyager
JustRandomGuy

JustRandomGuy

May 8, 2020
There is advice on the wiki for those who can't bring themselves to do it?
thats true. method mostly never matters imo

I can't PM you but I'd like to, would be nice if you could send me a PM. :)
i can't find that page, but i remember 2 advices:
1. drink alcohol and take benzodiazepines
2. treat you approaches as testing, and try to go further and further (its about partial hanging)

i think i found it on wiki hanging thread in tips.

Last edited: