T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I get extremely anxious when I'm with people. I don't wsnt to go out i just wanna be alone till I finally ctb. I can't stand it. Who else feels the samr? I'm going fucking insane

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: shush, Arvinneedstodie, Lost Girl xx and 24 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yes I feel the same. Extreme anxiety. Its extremely hard for me to be around people anymore because of my pain and physical issues. It creates suffering and alters the way you act, stand,sit, and everything about the way you interact. So I have to fight hard to be there to cover this shit up. Plus I enjoy going it alone for the most part but would be nice to get out some and live damnit! Yes time to bite the dust I'm tired of this! Ahhhhhhhh!!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: shush, _Minsk, TimeToBiteTheDust and 3 others
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
I feel the same, even these forced "virtual" interactions at my work stress me out. I can't talk to people at all, not even texting. I already live alone and I'm very isolated, but I still get anxious when I'm forced to interact. Ugh!

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, _Minsk, Homecoming and 1 other person
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i can't either . i can't tollerate their harassments anmore

Reactions: _Minsk and stillweary
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
Wannna kill me? Put me in a crowded mall. I hate people, and i used To be a flight attendant for many years, hundreds of people on a plane. Now I can't stand being around anyone.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Tabbyql, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Unfortunately, I have to go to work to earn money to support my family, and I have to interact with people all day long. Before I took the job, though, I stayed inside for five months, mostly lying in my bed. Even now, when I come home from work, I go to my bedroom and stay there until it's time for work the next day.

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, TimeToBiteTheDust and Homecoming
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
That's exactly what I used to do when I came home from work. Until one day I just didn't leave the bed anymore. It's been 2 years now.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kassender and Wisdom3_1-9
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I feel the same, even these forced "virtual" interactions at my work stress me out. I can't talk to people at all, not even texting. I already live alone and I'm very isolated, but I still get anxious when I'm forced to interact. Ugh!
Lucky you. I'd have already ctbed if I lived alone.

Reactions: _Minsk
Tabbyql

Tabbyql

Chronic people pleaser
Mar 13, 2019
I do. My bf went to see his nan and sister today. I thought great I get a few hours peace. He then rang me up and gave me 2 minutes notice that all 6 of them were going to pop round for a cup of tea. I barely had time to throw some people clothes on. I wasn't happy,my bf knows what I'm like, and he knows I'm even worse the last couple of weeks because of my sister's sudden death. I tried my best to stay around them but it was too much. The laughing, talking, my dogs going mental, feeling like crap cuz they are all better than me. So I just snuck off upstairs, I'm now sitting on my bed, feeling paranoid that they think I'm an awful person for being so rude. And listening to them all be normal and having a good time. I didn't need this today, I really can never have a good life I cant cope being around humans. I'm sorry for anyone else that feels like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Worthless_nobody, _Minsk and 1 other person
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I get extremely anxious when I'm around people too. I would rather hide.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust and Worthless_nobody
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I get anxious, too. I've realized this year that I'm a very paranoid, anxious, and suspicious person. I've realized that I kind of get these traits from my parents, especially my mom.

I try to hang out with people and talk to them, but I feel so disconnected from everyone. I get no enjoyment out of being with friends. I may joke around and laugh, but I don't feel anything. I feel like an alien and being around people makes it worse.

I'm such a miserable person. I don't know why people tell me I'm "kind, smart, compassionate, resilient". It feels like such a lie.

I'm sorry for just rambling. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, TimeToBiteTheDust, Kassender and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I really feel this. I have never been social or enjoyed being around people. I am really socially awkward and it gets old people thinking I should be all outgoing and social. I have always struggled to make friends..and keep them and I didn't do well in any of my previous relationships because I'm so anti social and never wanted to "hang out" or go do anything. I despise restaurants, stores and anything with lots of people...I feel really trapped and always on verge of a panic attack. It's all I can do to be around family these days and they just make it harder to ctb too.

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Deleted member 4993, TimeToBiteTheDust and 1 other person
clocktower

clocktower

anxious
Jun 25, 2020
i feel alienated from everyone else because of my ocd intrusive thoughts. i miss company. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I really feel this. I have never been social or enjoyed being around people. I am really socially awkward and it gets old people thinking I should be all outgoing and social. I have always struggled to make friends..and keep them and I didn't do well in any of my previous relationships because I'm so anti social and never wanted to "hang out" or go do anything. I despise restaurants, stores and anything with lots of people...I feel really trapped and always on verge of a panic attack. It's all I can do to be around family these days and they just make it harder to ctb too.
So sorry you also struggle with this. Also I forgot to say that I'm a huge fan of music but I stopped going to concerts because of this reason. I hate being surrounded by many people. It terrifies me.
I'm such a miserable person. I don't know why people tell me I'm "kind, smart, compassionate, resilient". It feels like such a lie.
I completely relate to this. I hate when people who know me tell me I'm smart. I'm the most stupid person on Earth.
i feel alienated from everyone else because of my ocd intrusive thoughts. i miss company. :aw:
What about a pet? Animals are better company than humans.
I've realized this year that I'm a very paranoid
Covid lockdown has made me paranoid too
I get extremely anxious when I'm around people too
My phobia to crowded places (I think it's called agoraphobia)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: foxdie and Worthless_nobody