• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
So I'm watching Jeremy Wade's Dark Waters and he's doing a segment on cane toads. Any venom from their glands can produce a heart attack and death.

Thoughts on methods including poisonous things naturally found in nature? What's your take?

I can easily see myself going to a "vacation spot" to take my final vacation. I want my death to look like an accident rather than a CTB to help aid my kids healing.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
...cane toads. Any venom from their glands can produce a heart attack and death.
So how certain is it that the heart attack will be fatal? I could try to induce a heart attack by stopping my beta blockers & ACE inhibitor though I don't like the idea of how much a heart attack could hurt, how long it could take to die, and the risk of having severe damage but still being alive to suffer further. I currently just a tad older than my brother was when he died of a heart attack.

blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
Cane toads are just the most eeky thing on the planet. driving up in Queensland at night on some roads you can hear them dying from the car running over them but as the road is littered with them.. and yeah I've hear licking them can do some pretty fucked up things to you.

toadaggregation500.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: puppy9
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
So how certain is it that the heart attack will be fatal? I could try to induce a heart attack by stopping my beta blockers & ACE inhibitor though I don't like the idea of how much a heart attack could hurt, how long it could take to die, and the risk of having severe damage but still being alive to suffer further. I currently just a tad older than my brother was when he died of a heart attack.
I'd have to research other "natural" causes in order to make sure I didn't suffer too much. But ultimately I'd be alone, walking through some trail and have that happen. Maybe have a backup plan of some sort.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
Cane toads are just the most eeky thing on the planet. driving up in Queensland at night on some roads you can hear them dying from the car running over them but as the road is littered with them.. and yeah I've hear licking them can do some pretty fucked up things to you.

toadaggregation500.jpg
I have to agree - toads are some of the most cringeworthy things out there, but the show brought up a good point of how a natural animal/bug can kill a human.

Maybe I'll go to Australia, seems like there's plenty of critters that want to make humans die.

Last edited:
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
I have to agree - toads are some of the most cringeworthy things out there, but the show brought up a good point of how a natural animal/bug can kill a human.

Maybe I'll go to Australia, seems like there's plenty of critters that want to make humans die.
Or vacation in Alaska and meet up with a grizzly. Unlike toads, they are so damn adorable & fuzzy!

Reactions: Egddios
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
Or vacation in Alaska and meet up with a grizzly. Unlike toads, they are so damn adorable & fuzzy!
I'd hate that! Cold and bears... what an in-bear-able death. <insert sick humor chuckle>

puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019

toadaggregation500.jpg
ewww the pic :ohh:

Reactions: blanketyblk
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
I'd have to research other "natural" causes in order to make sure I didn't suffer too much. But ultimately I'd be alone, walking through some trail and have that happen. Maybe have a backup plan of some sort.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.

:-) i think Australia is close ot the number one spot for the most deadly creatures.

"There are around 520 species of spider wriggling around Australia, most of which are extremely venomous and will not hesitate to bite if you encroach their turf (or poke them with a stick). Some prominent characters to avoid include the Red Back, Mouse spider, Wolf spider, Black House spider, and Funnel Web spider (one the the most venomous in the world -- nay, the UNIVERSE). "

interesting point on funnel web spiders. when i grew up in Sydney, there was always funnel web nests in the back yard and before i could go out and play, mum use to walk around with a tanker of gas and a cigarette lights and burn them all down. said she it was as very therapeutic after a hard days work.

ooh and they can also survive underwater in pool for several days by creating an air bubble themselves.
awww.. i so want a pet grizzly :-)

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings