• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LonelyGhost

LonelyGhost

May 25, 2019
I feel like if I got cancer right now I would jump for joy. I would make a final bucket list but be so happy my time has come and I could die naturally instead of hurting people who are still here by killing myself because I know the reaction would be different. I suppose depending on the type of cancer to be the most peaceful. But does anybody else wish they would get cancer so they didn't have to kill themself? If you refused treatment and just let it all play out? I imagine this all the time.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I found out Friday I may have liver cancer. I thought i would be excited/I'd finally have a reason to ctb. Instead I'm just terrified.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Superfluous, Soul and 5 others
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I feel like if I got cancer right now I would jump for joy. I would make a final bucket list but be so happy my time has come and I could die naturally instead of hurting people who are still here by killing myself because I know the reaction would be different. I suppose depending on the type of cancer to be the most peaceful. But does anybody else wish they would get cancer so they didn't have to kill themself? If you refused treatment and just let it all play out? I imagine this all the time.

At times I've thought that. But I really do want to live, I just wish I could see a way out. I also think if there's any kind of punishment in the afterlife, I may be in for some for not having done enough with my life. I haven't like hurt people or anything or ever treated women poorly or anything like that, but I simply just didn't work hard at career stuff. I was given the opportunity to make something of myself and I blew it.

So I don't know. Yes, it would take away from having to end my own life. But I don't know if that lessens what I possibly have coming.
I found out Friday I may have liver cancer. I thought i would be excited/I'd finally have a reason to ctb. Instead I'm just terrified.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Let us know what happens with it.

Reactions: appalachian moon and Soul
LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing

I'm a saint, got a date with suicide
May 23, 2019
I know that many others on here do this as well, but I've been smoking cigarettes for years in hopes of cutting my life short. Cancer also runs in my mom's side of the family, so I have some hope. I totally understand wanting to go naturally rather than by your own hand.

riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
If you really wanted to I guess you could induce cancer by exposing yourself to radiation or ingesting some potent carcinogens.

I have cancer by the way and that's the primary reason why I want to CTB.

I've thought about suicide for a long time but now it's becoming more real.

I don't want to suffer when my cancer starts eating my alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I thought the "good" part of a cancer diagnosis is that they give you drugs you can exit on when you decide it's time, and/or that you qualify for an assisted exit. I think a lot of forms if cancer can't be relied on to provide a good death in and of themselves.

Reactions: appalachian moon