• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
I know this has been asked before but does anyone know of any sources available in Canada? I'm not asking for sources themselves since I'm not sure if sure thats against the rules but just want to know if they even exist or if I should give up looking altogether. I bought some from a fishing website based in the US but it got caught in customs and I found out the hard way that the government takes this kind of stuff very seriously. So if I wanna try again it's gotta be domestic so I don't have to worry about the package being searched.

If there aren't any I'll probably have to bite the bullet and go to Peru for some N which is something I was holding off on since there's way too much that could go wrong in the process but if it's either that or choosing a more painful option there really isn't much of a choice, right?

bridge-walking

bridge-walking

Mar 5, 2023
i was told my someone that it is hard to get here because the gov knows people are using it for suicide so theres restrictions on import or something.
i've been looking into the exit bag method tonight but what i can find for supplies is expensive. hard to rent a tank of N2, and buying one is like 400. then regulator is like 50 plus hose plus getting the tank filled. i dont have that much cash to ctb right now :/ :/

Upvote 0
C

coolintheshade

Mar 13, 2023
i was told my someone that it is hard to get here because the gov knows people are using it for suicide so theres restrictions on import or something.
i've been looking into the exit bag method tonight but what i can find for supplies is expensive. hard to rent a tank of N2, and buying one is like 400. then regulator is like 50 plus hose plus getting the tank filled. i dont have that much cash to ctb right now :/ :/
Hey.....which sort of places sell the tank and where to get it filled?

Upvote 0
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I know this has been asked before but does anyone know of any sources available in Canada? I'm not asking for sources themselves since I'm not sure if sure thats against the rules but just want to know if they even exist or if I should give up looking altogether. I bought some from a fishing website based in the US but it got caught in customs and I found out the hard way that the government takes this kind of stuff very seriously. So if I wanna try again it's gotta be domestic so I don't have to worry about the package being searched.

If there aren't any I'll probably have to bite the bullet and go to Peru for some N which is something I was holding off on since there's way too much that could go wrong in the process but if it's either that or choosing a more painful option there really isn't much of a choice, right?
What happened when it got stopped in customs?

Reactions: coked_pigeon
Upvote 0