• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

subj

Student
Dec 16, 2021
One method i have thought about is to go painfully with something like self crucification where I linger for days restrained in a way there is no way out of. Is it possible. Pleas dont tell me not to do painful, that is my choice. Of course, if I did it nmyself it would have to be ropes and chains. If I were lucky enough to find a helper it would be nails with sips of water to keep the suffering going longer.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and vold3m0r†
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Someone's a naughty Tori Amos fan...

"Why do we crucify ourselves?
Every day I crucify myself"

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, vold3m0r†, Boochky and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Jesus fucking christ (no pun intended)

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Adûnâi, height jumper 69, wereqryan and 6 others
AnotherLife

AnotherLife

𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑
Dec 2, 2021
Sounds a bit dramatic lol

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
Yes it would seem rather easy. Interesting 🤔🤔.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Crucifixion is one of the most painful way to die

Reactions: wereqryan and subj
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Relatable. Ngl, I've considered what are the worst ways to die as well, crucis about in the middle. Just definitely don't want to encourage them either, seriously talking about them is risky too. Checked the lyrics before answering of course. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and subj
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
One method i have thought about is to go painfully with something like self crucification where I linger for days restrained in a way there is no way out of. Is it possible. Pleas dont tell me not to do painful, that is my choice. Of course, if I did it nmyself it would have to be ropes and chains. If I were lucky enough to find a helper it would be nails with sips of water to keep the suffering going longer.

not getting found is the hardest part. you asked for it to be painful but you still might yell. neighbors hear it, call cops, and then you know the drill.

this is NOT to dissuade you from painful methods (when enough methods are painful anyways) but to increase your chances of success. if you absolutely have to do this, you gotta need the right spot. and don't go where mountain climbers/extreme sports people/skiers/hikers/outdoors folks go. you're gonna attract attention like an SOS signal.

and tbh, even when I really craved a painful death, SI still kicks in. backed out from partial hanging. reattempted and reattempted and reattempted immediately. still didn't work. it's like my body made the decision to fucking rescue itself. so you wanna get an understanding of how far you can go without making it only a SH act.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and subj
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
I just read the post and you're asking for pain. You literally can do anything if you want to die painfully
Stab yourself in the neck and pull your carotid arteries
hang yourself (there's a lot of resources here)
drinking bleach or other drain cleaners/acids
Mix citric acid or Vinegar with baking soda in a bag that is tied around your head (Yes this is very painful)

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and subj
little helpers

little helpers

did I tie the tourniquet on my arm or on my neck?
Dec 14, 2021
I just read the post and you're asking for pain. You literally can do anything if you want to die painfully
Stab yourself in the neck and pull your carotid arteries
hang yourself (there's a lot of resources here)
drinking bleach or other drain cleaners/acids
Mix citric acid or Vinegar with baking soda in a bag that is tied around your head (Yes this is very painful)

to OP: most of the above will work if you don't call 911 yourself. I'd imagine slitting your neck to do that cuz I tried OD on paracetamol once and called poison control like 24 hours later. yeah, I got through the first 24 hours of gaging, but not any longer.

BUUUUUUUT

**don't drink bleach**

just DON'T. this is not a listed method. it shouldn't be. permanent fucking burn from your oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, down to your guts. WHILE remaining alive. screwing up your mucous membrane doesn't take your life.

• Love
ENDOFTIME

ENDOFTIME

Nov 3, 2021
Sounds like a lot of work

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Snake of Eden
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Do you want to die or do you want pain? There are a million way to have almost endless pain provided you are alive.

• Love
W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
to OP: most of the above will work if you don't call 911 yourself. I'd imagine slitting your neck to do that cuz I tried OD on paracetamol once and called poison control like 24 hours later. yeah, I got through the first 24 hours of gaging, but not any longer.

BUUUUUUUT

**don't drink bleach**

just DON'T. this is not a listed method. it shouldn't be. permanent fucking burn from your oral cavity, esophagus, stomach, down to your guts. WHILE remaining alive. screwing up your mucous membrane doesn't take your life.
You dont need to notify anyone when killing yourself, unless you want your corpse to not look like a bloated mess when it's discovered, authorities would be notified when someone hasnt paid their rent, mortgage, etc and will investigate and eventually find out you're dead especially with modern technology.
Also I know bleach is horrible, shitty and a painful way to die (whatever pain you're thinking of, bleach eroding your stomach is 10x worse) but if you want to die painfully like OP then he can do that since it does guarantee death if you arent saved within an hour

• Love
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
trying to make a statement like "I am akin to Jesus" and then offing yourself is such a coward move in my opinion.

S

subj

Student
Dec 16, 2021
trying to make a statement like "I am akin to Jesus" and then offing yourself is such a coward move in my opinion.
nothing to do with jesus. its about pain and dying a slow painful death. This type opf death was used a lot more than juston good friday

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Adûnâi and rationalis
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
nothing to do with jesus. its about pain and dying a slow painful death. This type opf death was used a lot more than juston good friday
Jesus will always overshadow you.

Reactions: maakies
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I find this discussion worrying. I know this site is pro choice.

S

subj

Student
Dec 16, 2021
i think I am offensive in my thinking and apologize to those of you who I offended. I will keep my thoughts to myself from here.

R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
i think I am offensive in my thinking and apologize to those of you who I offended. I will keep my thoughts to myself from here.
Don't worry about it. The only way you meet people you can relate to is to be honest. There is a lot in the world to offend people.

Reactions: subj