• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

AStruggle

AStruggle

a clinically depressed vidya connoisseur
Feb 8, 2024
At this point it just feels like my life is at it's lowest point ever.
I can't go back to my homeland because it's a dictatorship, it's a fucking agony to live there and the police are after me and my family for protest activity. So I'm stuck in another poor and unlawful country. I've lost my job, lost my will to live and I rarely have any energy for anything other than washing the dishes or making an occasional meal for me and my family.
In addition, it feels like every single personal problem I have tried to solve turned out to be a part of my character and personality, that won't let me reach anything I potentially would want to accomplish.

For the past four years it feels like my life is spiraling down, with any action I take turning out to be futile. I have tried a lot over these years. I am running out (or am I already out?) of any ideas to improve my condition and life situation. Now it just feels like my best bet is to sit tight and wait for something to happen in my life, be it a new job offer, an opportunity to have another country's citizenship or a sudden burst of energy to fuel my random personal endeavors, which helps me forget about how shit everything is for a moment. The latter is more likely to happen, of course.

Life is not for me. I wish I wasn't here.

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
Quite a unique scenario to many people on this forum.

I can relate to some issues, though. I feel like I'm at my lowest point currently, too, which is why I'm here. I've had issues with the police, but probably for different reasons to you. My attempts at fixing things have been futile. My bad patch has lasted six years.

I live in the UK, and there is support here, just not the kind I need. I've been wanting to move away from some dangerous people, but the state doesn't really provide that much support for me. I've been scared to leave the house, and just want to move somewhere I can feel safe.

I can understand the sentiment of "life not being for you", I too wish I was dealt better cards.

Reactions: AStruggle
AStruggle

AStruggle

a clinically depressed vidya connoisseur
Feb 8, 2024
Quite a unique scenario to many people on this forum.

I can relate to some issues, though. I feel like I'm at my lowest point currently, too, which is why I'm here. I've had issues with the police, but probably for different reasons to you. My attempts at fixing things have been futile. My bad patch has lasted six years.

I live in the UK, and there is support here, just not the kind I need. I've been wanting to move away from some dangerous people, but the state doesn't really provide that much support for me. I've been scared to leave the house, and just want to move somewhere I can feel safe.

I can understand the sentiment of "life not being for you", I too wish I was dealt better cards.
I've been thinking about the "better cards" business for some time. I hear a lot of "life is precious and it's worth living" and I think it's true, to some capacity.
It's just that this is not always the case.
There are of course ups and downs, perceiving life only as something terrible is not very honest, but the truth is, it's not always worth living enough to see stuff change. I've come to realization recently that the answer to "Is life worth living?" is very different for different people. It might be obvious, but this thought has helped me understand the reasons I'm still here a little better.
I don't know where this is going, just wanted to share this thought too.

I sincerely hope that your trouble with bad people will resolve in your favor, you deserve a better life.
Thanks for commenting.

• Love
Reactions: SnakesButNoLadder