sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Is it possible to manifest your own death? Idk just a thought I was having

Reactions: Rocinante, ClaudeCTTE and eternal.peace
E

eternal.peace

Sep 15, 2023
I've often thought about this. With how often it's been on my mind, I'd think I'd have manifested it by now. 😞 How I wish there was painless, easy, accessible way to just end the suffering of existence. Here's to hoping we find peace sooner rather than later <3

Reactions: sserafim
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
You're overthinking about CTB methods.
Is it possible to manifest your own death?
It's just a bathroom fairy tale.

Hey, I can see how confused you are, if you keep this up, you'll end up with a headache, and maybe even in a coma...
I saw on Google that these headaches could indicate you have cancer...
I hope you don't end up bedridden...

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
You're overthinking about CTB methods.

It's just a bathroom fairy tale.

Hey, I can see how confused you are, if you keep this up, you'll end up with a headache, and maybe even in a coma...
I saw on Google that these headaches could indicate you have cancer...
I hope you don't end up bedridden...
Well, what do you suggest then, if you're so wise? And honestly, I'd rather be in a coma anyways

Reactions: Rocinante
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
It might be possible but not probable

Reactions: sserafim
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Well, what do you suggest then, if you're so wise? And honestly, I'd rather be in a coma anyways

Having common sense is the best way to achieve what you want.

Life is not something you can just turn off with a button.

Closing the circle of life requires some effort on your part. And searching for the magic key is a waste of time.

We don't live in a fairy tale where you can make everything come true.
We live in the real world, a world filled with all kinds of problems.

Carefully considering the methods that people and I have offered you will help you determine which one is right.

I've noticed your ADHD a lot in you, and yet, you've made me doubt if I was misdiagnosed, because like you, I also have ADHD, although in my case, I'm inattentive.
I'm sure ADHD makes you feel indecisive.

If you've been hyper-focused on the methods, you should think on your own about the right option, based on lethality, pain, budget, and impact. However, you've been conflicted about these four mentioned aspects.

For the most effective methods, you need to invest money, but you don't like being in a capitalist place.

For the most painful methods, you need willpower, but you don't want your death to be painful, and you also don't want it to be bloody. However, later, you change your mind and don't mind if it's bloody.

You don't want to die, but you want to fall into a coma, and never wake up. Inducing a coma by disrupting your vital functions is like waiting for a lightning strike to give you a cold.

Things don't work that way. Thinking about all this will only waste your time.

You have the right to choose any method you wish. But this is a forum to help people escape from this world, not to enter into middle ground.

In summary, the problem isn't the methods; it's that you're indecisive, and this is due to your ADHD.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023

Having common sense is the best way to achieve what you want.

Life is not something you can just turn off with a button.

Closing the circle of life requires some effort on your part. And searching for the magic key is a waste of time.

We don't live in a fairy tale where you can make everything come true.
We live in the real world, a world filled with all kinds of problems.

Carefully considering the methods that people and I have offered you will help you determine which one is right.

I've noticed your ADHD a lot in you, and yet, you've made me doubt if I was misdiagnosed, because like you, I also have ADHD, although in my case, I'm inattentive.
I'm sure ADHD makes you feel indecisive.

If you've been hyper-focused on the methods, you should think on your own about the right option, based on lethality, pain, budget, and impact. However, you've been conflicted about these four mentioned aspects.

For the most effective methods, you need to invest money, but you don't like being in a capitalist place.

For the most painful methods, you need willpower, but you don't want your death to be painful, and you also don't want it to be bloody. However, later, you change your mind and don't mind if it's bloody.

You don't want to die, but you want to fall into a coma, and never wake up. Inducing a coma by disrupting your vital functions is like waiting for a lightning strike to give you a cold.

Things don't work that way. Thinking about all this will only waste your time.

You have the right to choose any method you wish. But this is a forum to help people escape from this world, not to enter into middle ground.

In summary, the problem isn't the methods; it's that you're indecisive, and this is due to your ADHD.
Well, the real problem is that there's always a risk of failure for anything. Nothing is certain. Even attempts with "certain"/"foolproof" methods fail. I would say the problem is that nothing is guaranteed in life. If I knew beforehand that I would definitely succeed, I would do it. But the problem is that I just don't know what would happen.

And I am indecisive, but this is because I want to choose the thing/choice that would lead to the best outcome. And the problem is that with attempting, the outcomes aren't known. You always COULD end up living. Successfully ctb'ing is also on a case-by-case basis, it really depends on the situation.

I would say that it depends on luck and fate. Wouldn't you say so? It's basically like playing Russian roulette.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rocinante
ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
Well, the real problem is that there's always a risk of failure for anything. Nothing is certain. Even attempts with "certain"/"foolproof" methods fail. I would say the problem is that nothing is guaranteed in life. If I knew beforehand that I would definitely succeed, I would do it. But the problem is that I just don't know what would happen.

And I am indecisive, but this is because I want to choose the thing/choice that would lead to the best outcome. And the problem is that with attempting, the outcomes aren't known. You always COULD end up living. Successfully ctb'ing is also on a case-by-case basis, it really depends on the situation.

I would say that it depends on luck and fate. Wouldn't you say so? It's basically like playing Russian roulette.
It's true what you're saying.
But what I don't know is what will happen to you if you fail?
I really don't know anything about your life to know what the repercussions of failing would be.

Obviously, failing could lead to brain damage or a lifelong disability. But I'm referring to the social aspect because I have an idea of how things will end up.
Sometimes, your desperation to leave this world only shows that you're afraid of what might happen to you in the future. That's normal.
And I wonder, what is it that worries you?
Will your parents kick you out, and you'll end up living on the streets? Perhaps it would give you the freedom to leave this world without anyone getting in your way.
Do you not want to be forced to work because you don't want to be enslaved by the capitalist system? You can find a way to make money to escape that hell.
On the other hand, considering your situation, I could only consider a combined method, which I would seriously doubt if it could really fail.
Otherwise, if it truly causes you insecurity, here's a response to that issue.

"Your story is not over yet."

Stay safe!!!

Last edited: