• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The experts are saying life won't go back to normal until late 2021. Wearing a mask prevents me from meeting women in person. It's so isolating. I was already hating being a neet just before the first lockdown.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Well, I know we all hate to hear people saying to us "people have it worse...", but come on, millions have to wear not only masks, but full PPE, all day every day, trying their best to save lives. But it prevents you from meeting women... :/ I now know the meaning of your user name... ha ha

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Well, I know we all hate to hear people saying to us "people have it worse...", but come on, millions have to wear not only masks, but full PPE, all day every day, trying their best to save lives. But it prevents you from meeting women... :/ I now know the meaning of your user name... ha ha
I was already very isolated before all this. Meeting a new woman from time to time was all I had to look forward to.
It's kind of intriguing when you can only see half a person's face.
It's no different from wearing a beanie as a bald man. Take it off and a good chunk of eligible women will disappear. Same when you take off your mask.

When the world sees how you naturally look, then you know where you stand immediately.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah, I don't mind the masks except when it's summer. I don't like my face lol.
But you can still go on dates with masks unless there's a lock down

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I hate wearing a mask, it makes my face so hot, I sweat all around my hairline, and I feel like I can't breathe, but I only have to wear it if I'm going to an appointment or to pop into a shop for five minutes, so it's not so bad for me. And on a side note, I'm way past the age of wanting/needing romance, and when you get to my age, a mask becomes an enhancement ;)

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I hate wearing a mask, it makes my face so hot, I sweat all around my hairline, and I feel like I can't breathe, but I only have to wear it if I'm going to an appointment or to pop into a shop for five minutes, so it's not so bad for me. And on a side note, I'm way past the age of wanting/needing romance, and when you get to my age, a mask becomes an enhancement ;)
How old are you?
Yeah, I don't mind the masks except when it's summer. I don't like my face lol.
But you can still go on dates with masks unless there's a lock down
Online dating has never worked for me. My body size is a factor that works in my favor in attraction. A picture doesn't do it well.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
That's lucky for me but not enough to start anything until my face is factored in. Same for them too. The interesting thing is I'm good with faces, so I'm able to accurately guess what a woman's face looks like based on the top half.
Hmmmm:hihi:

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
What age did you stop desiring sex/relationships? It's a curse.
I haven't had sex for around 15 years and I don't miss it at all.
In my younger years, I was possibly borderline nymphomaniac when I was in a relationship, but when I'm single, I rarely think about it.
Oh, and I'm single by choice.

stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
The experts are saying life won't go back to normal until late 2021. Wearing a mask prevents me from meeting women in person. It's so isolating. I was already hating being a neet just before the first lockdown.
Maybe try making a video-call first so that the woman already knows how your face looks like afterwards it won't matter as much if you wear a mask when you meet.

But to answer your question:
Yes, another year of being in this lockdown situation would really fuck me up...I'm planing on going on my last holiday next year. And it would suck so much if I had to stay at home instead and ctb without at least having experienced a little joy beforehand.
Wearing a mask on the other hand doesn't really bother me as much...sometimes it's inconvenient but I'm used to it by now.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
I like wearing the mask very much because I am ugly and it hides my ugly face. While I wear it alongside other people I ,if only briefly, feel and look almost as okay as most other people.
I will miss that very much if I am still around when you no longer have to wear one.

As for the tedium of 'Lockdown'... Yeah, would be good to see the end of that.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I like wearing the mask very much because I am ugly and it hides my ugly face. While I wear it alongside other people I ,if only briefly, feel and look almost as okay as most other people.
I will miss that very much if I am still around when you no longer have to wear one.

As for the tedium of 'Lockdown'... Yeah, would be good to see the end of that.
The mask is great when it's cold out. Also engaging in my ocd compulsions in public is less embarrassing when people can't see who I am.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
That's lucky for me but not enough to start anything until my face is factored in. Same for them too. The interesting thing is I'm good with faces, so I'm able to accurately guess what a woman's face looks like based on the top half.
Why do you have a problem with masks then, if you can guess what their faces look like anyway?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x