Cowisgreat420

Cowisgreat420

Sep 10, 2023
TW selfharm. I made this post earlier on another account but I lost it in the host error thing. I didn't get the chance to check the replies so I'm asking again.
I always carry a small blade with me, even now that I've been clean for awhile. I still Need it with me at all times because I get very anxious when I don't have it. I carry it in my phone Case, it's a small razor blade. Is it possible to get this through airport security? Is it small enough so they don't care? Or will they take it? I'm travelling with my friends soon and they can't find out about it, but I also can't leave it at home.
So… will they spot it on the X-rays and take it or will they not see it/
not care about it. I don't know anything about this so I'd appreciate some help. Thanks

Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
You can only bring a knife in checked luggage, which means you can bring it with you but it would have to go in a separate suitcase which you would not have with you during the flight. I don't relate to this so I don't know if this is ok for you, but if it's not I would really encourage you not to try to bring it through security as they stop people for all kinds of things, let alone knives. If not having it with you personally on the plane makes you anxious then you should take some sleep aid pills, but otherwise: YES for checked bags, NO for carry-on. I hope this helps you at least understand a bit more :P

Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
A razor blade inside of a phone case would look super suss if they discovered it.

They also often check your bags after the X-ray and rummage through them.

I personally wouldn't risk it.