Wonderland

Wonderland

Marie
May 21, 2020
Can you drink veterinary injectable N, the one that is meant to be put in an IV??? It as bottle of 100 ml with a 5.8 mg concentration of N.
Does anyone know?

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Yes you can. All of the vet N is injectable, the animal would not drink that disgusting stuff anyway, but you can drink it as well.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive, Wonderland and Fragile
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@aliceinunderland, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things, but if you can ask the supplier you should. I know that what people here have discussed in the big N threads is liquid injectable veterinary N, but people drink it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
EUTHASOL® Euthanasia Solution (pentobarbital sodium and phenytoin sodium) contains two active ingredients which are chemically. compatible but pharmacologically different. Each ingredient acts in such a manner so as to cause humane, painless, and rapid euthanasia.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Ripple and Girobatol
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
EUTHASOL® Euthanasia Solution (pentobarbital sodium and phenytoin sodium) contains two active ingredients which are chemically. compatible but pharmacologically different. Each ingredient acts in such a manner so as to cause humane, painless, and rapid euthanasia.

Does that even answer the question at all?
Oh I'm so sorry! I will try to do better from now on!

Easy there dude, I was just pointing out that your response seemed unrelated.

Last edited:
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Indeed you can. That is exactly what people are doing with the bottles of veterinary N they've been buying from South America or Mexico for years.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive and Wonderland
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
We know from the PPhb that you can, but my question is *should* you? If it's that viscous and tastes that horrible, and if veterinarians inject it, wouldn't you just inject it?

ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Is it what they use to put the animals down? I never knew this was the N everyone spoke of. Do all vets have it?

speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
We know from the PPhb that you can, but my question is *should* you? If it's that viscous and tastes that horrible, and if veterinarians inject it, wouldn't you just inject it?
it's too much volume to be able to reliably inject it into yourself- you risk passing out before finishing. most people don't have the energy to learn a whole iv set up, hence why people usually just drink.

Reactions: TerminallyAlive